New Full Burst

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Golgo9

Re: New Full Burst

Postby Golgo9 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:18 am

Ok thanks for the tips. I think for now I'll just work on a physical team (I was planning to do that anyway) and get natalia + sarah to work with my sarini conjurer (just got him 6* today ! :D). That alone should take a few months, I'll work on meredith (perhaps estelle if I somehow get my hands on her) and marianne later on if I ever want to build a more magic oriented team.

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:38 am

Hey arcana just reviving this post to tell you you were definitely right about natalia. I spent the past two weeks getting her as maxed out as possible (i'm level 132), i still got a long way to go (especially regarding skills which are only at 100/100 for now) but it was worth it, she deals more damage thab I could've ever dream of and shés the best when it comes to destroyîg pretty much everything.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Natalia is a dangerous opponent, that's for sure! I have her at lvl 150 with full stats on everything and she can be very good. But Mason can stop her totally, so I don't use her in my general team anymore. But when she is up against a "defenseless" team she can kill almost everything. Her speed at max is 1988, so she is pretty fast as well.

I have a Sarah in two of my accounts. I haven't developed her yet in any of them, so any feedback on her is very much welcome.

Marion is a bit too weak and slow in my opinion. I have her at lvl 150 with full stats on everything, but against fast and strong teams she doesn't really perform that well. Against not so strong opponents she is very good though.

Meredith is one of my favorites. Both her skills are very helpful. And she plays well in both front and back row. A super good hero in every way!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:42 am

Well I have won against many opponents who had a mason in their teams but it was not 100% win. I plan to get Mason as well in order to protect her until the other mason's buff runs out :D.
Unless I get another good legendary or epic hero soon I plan on upgrading Sarah after Mason but I have a long way to go, 1 soul per day isn't much :/
What I like about her is that she has the potential to completely shutdown the enemy backrow if you're lucky on double attacks.

Return to “General Discussion”