Full Burst/Soul Essence

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Serpentine

Full Burst/Soul Essence

Postby Serpentine » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:23 am

Okay, I'll b the first to say it: are they crazy? 999 gems for soul essences that u don't even know what u getting. Will it be the same fighters we already have or will they b new fighters being introduced? I understand gems is how they make their money but damn. I feel at this point as if the owners are exploiting the game. I want everyone to go down their friends list and tell me how many friends u have that are inactive? I have several 100 to 150 level friends that are already inactive for whatever reasons. Buying 999 gems to get essences isn't the way to bring them back. My opinion is the developers could have added new harder chambers and for every cleared chamber, u get "some" essence. After the holidays and all these full burst have gone, then what? This isn't fun anymore. Feels like a job
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

GuentherLR

Re: Full Burst/Soul Essence

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:33 am

I second that Serpentine what a joke, especially after the last Full Burst, 800 Gems for Grace ? give me a break. So basically with this new full burst they are saying spend $50 for 15000 upgrade stones and roughly $90 for 5 epic soul essences. 500 gems for a measly 15000 upgrade stones ? pass...They are starting to take the fun out of the game drastically fast. I don't know how many others but i have been petitioning feedback regularly for them to FIX the gem store and upgrade stones by dropping the costs by 50-70% and add more availability for upgrade stones. If they start getting too greedy, as they are starting to look after this 2nd and 3rd installment of Full Burst they are going to find themselves without ANY gem buyers period soon.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:20 pm

They're trying to get at your wallet. Is this really what we spent our time discussing?
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Okay, understand the purpose of the soul essences but 999 gems is still too high. I took a chance with 200 gems and got 2 Legendary fighters and an Epic. With those odds I'm still winning. Plus the 200 gems were from the first full burst. Nothing I paid for.
Next, wouldn't u agree 21 out of 41 friends inactive is relatively high? I mean, the developers came up with the idea that if they got 2000 likes on the Facebook page they would dispense gems. Go look at the page and tell me how many likes u see. There isn't 2000 individual players that play. Many are lost because everyone can't afford to put money into this game this their fighters r way behind other fighters or they can't buy gems for Legendary or Epic fighters.
My main page is level 145 and I still get beat by lower level fighters. In every RPG game I've played, there are always the Boss players that everyone try to beat like 1stSpade and u also Arcana. I tried both of u when I was about a level 75. Got manhandled but I always said I was gunna beat u guys one day. That one day hasn't come but I still strive to strengthen my fighters as they aren't max level.
We look at the game in general but if the players leave and don't come back, this game will hemorrhage money and the game will shut down. I've seen it a lot in the last 2 years. All because of how easy it is to extort money from people. Greed takes over and it's no longer about the game. Honestly, in the last month what has been the most exciting? The full burst energy for gems or when they gave us gems? I'd settle for a storyline and more equipment stones.
Sorry I rambled.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

9DqSv0

Postby 9DqSv0 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:37 pm

I agree with the insane level. The idea of essence is nice but the setup is too much, too greedy. Overall, this is not going well as I'm not spending gems on that

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:28 am

Serpentine wrote:Okay, understand the purpose of the soul essences but 999 gems is still too high. I took a chance with 200 gems and got 2 Legendary fighters and an Epic. With those odds I'm still winning. Plus the 200 gems were from the first full burst. Nothing I paid for.
Next, wouldn't u agree 21 out of 41 friends inactive is relatively high? I mean, the developers came up with the idea that if they got 2000 likes on the Facebook page they would dispense gems. Go look at the page and tell me how many likes u see. There isn't 2000 individual players that play. Many are lost because everyone can't afford to put money into this game.
We look at the game in general but if the players leave and don't come back, this game will hemorrhage money and the game will shut down. Greed takes over and it's no longer about the game. Honestly, in the last month what has been the most exciting? The full burst energy for gems or when they gave us gems? I'd settle for a storyline and more equipment stones.

You got Very Very , Did i say Very yet ?, lucky with 200 gems. I have bought gems Enough that i am halfway to Vip 7, I have dropped at least 2700 gems on the Ancient box if not more and still no Legendary. I have a few rag tag epics though and of course a Nono. My main team is still entirely rares save for Sigurd. 21 out of 41 inactives is alot especially with the new influx of players. I wait 10 days of inactivity and delete them. I can guess the reason for the mass gem events is for the new players, developers trying to squeeze out new funds. They are losing alot of their long term pay players and players in General because we see the greed. I am always sending messages via feedback, on here, and via Facebook messenger things that we are all asking for. upgrade stones, cheaper gem store, better quality for the money but they just aren't listening. I recently got into a argument with a new boss at my job as i have been a field employee for 10 years and he has been in the office for 1 year. We are the reason he has a job so to treat us with disrespect like we are peons and losing us is the fastest way to lose his job. Same scenario can be applied here. We are the investors long term and short but treat us with disrespect or greed and we will go elsewhere.

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:54 am

(Post commentary: I use the phrase "Money Whoring" a lot while describing this game. It seems fitting.)
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:18 am

I can understand the science behind targeting new players but 999 gems for a soul is roughly 100 dollars going by the current gem store. U and Sphinx are not taking in the account that a bunch of the players are kids. Kids that are in school and don't have that kind of money to put into the game. Next, I have a great job and I am uninclined to put more money into the game. I only put money in the game for the VIP privileges. The store is obsolete m, the upgrade stones are scarce, and the events are getting outrageous. Wish I could see how much they make from the Soul Essence because I believe their might b 1 out of every 100 that will try to get them. To get new players how about introducing new RARE fighters in the Elite Dungeon? 64 dungeons and u fighting Epics and Legends just to get the same Rares repeatedly throughout. And some Rares you can get 3 out of 3 times and some u will take until Juvember to acquire. Rage of the Immortals was a the best RPG game I've played until now only because they weren't greedy and they introduced a way to mine your own money which I had tens of millions before the game was bought out. I like the fact GOS has the upgraded equipment but damn. I've been playing for months and none of my fighters have been upgraded to the max with the stones. Another thing Rage of the Immortals had was they introduced new Bosses and new fighters. Lastly, they allowed your last transformation to b of another level. Say u transformed into a 6 star Rare fighter, if u took 2 6 star rate fighters and joined them their last transformation would b an Epic. 2 different games but Sphinx could learn a thing or 2. I'm a week or 2 away from throwing in the towel myself. ReversedArcana has the patience of a saint and more optimistic.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:26 pm

I have been playing since June or July i think...cant remember either way i have sunk in quite a bit of cash myself. I am lvl 150 with 1 almost maxed out character which is Sigurd. Being that all i have left is to finish his skill points off. As Serpentine said i have a very good job as well but i am at the point where I don't want to spend any more money on this game, simply because they aren't listening to us and fixing what they should. Ie. upgrade stones, gem store etc. I also like his(?) idea about the Elite dungeons, 64 dungeons and its the same rares 2,3,4 times granted that the rares take the most to upgrade really.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Return to “General Discussion”