ANOTHER Full Burst ?

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

ANOTHER Full Burst ?

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Give it a rest already...now $100 (999 gems) for $15 (150 gems) worth of keys ? spend 500 gems ($50) get 15000 upgrade stones ? the only thing in that list of value is the 4 stamina potions. Whoever is deciding these dumb prizes needs to give their head a shake.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Serpentine

Re: ANOTHER Full Burst ?

Postby Serpentine » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:18 pm

All I'm going to say is that the 1st full burst was great. But it's been up too long. The 999 gems for the soul essences didn't go well so they had to redo it. It appears they are not putting any real thought into these events. And it is evident they aren't listening to us either. I want to c this game succeed but at this rate one can only hope!
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:58 pm

In fairness, they aren't listening to us.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:34 am

It's their game and ultimately they can do what they wanna do. Same old recurring fighters, no storyline, the same Boss over and over again, limited upgrade stones, nothing else to beat because u have finished the Elite Dungeon and Normal Dungeon, obsolete mines, game keeps crashing, overpriced store,etc... ReversedArcana, I have the utmost respect for you BUT even you have to admit that this game is going nowhere. And u said that everything is centered around the purchase power of the new incoming players but what happens when Sphinx lose all the older players that has kept this game going? All the fighters I used to fight are nowhere to b found except 1stSpade and new fighters are emerging. The downside to the new fighters is, they are quitting too. All down my friends list are people who haven't been online in weeks and in case of others; a month or better. Greed is what has taken over. I liked it better when they didn't give us gems and stuff. I liked it when you had to grind it out to progress your fighters. And anyone defending what is evident probably is working for Sphinx to keep the moral high in exchange for certain favors like more gems or strong fighters. It's been known to happen. In my case it's only a matter of time before I quit all together.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:39 pm

I won't lie; this statement is a lie.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:51 pm

ReversedArcana wrote:I will say, though, there is no excuse for the Upgrade Stones, the Mines, or the Gem Store pricing. These are all easy fixes from a game dev's perspective. It's obvious that they haven't changed the amounts and rates since launching the game, and so it naturally needs some updating to remain relevant. They are listening to the user's suggestions (e.g. Things like Praying to the Goddess and Colourblind mode are based on user suggestions), but they don't always act on the suggestion right away.

People have been leaving, sure, but that doesn't mean the game is dying by any means. There are many changes being made to the game, with events and updates that keep it interesting. The game is well balanced for people until around level 120, which is something they couldn't have predicted when they designed it, but is becoming frustrating for players over 120.

The final point I'd like to make is about the BOSS, that you mentioned, because I've talked about this before with the Arena heroes as well. They can't change the BOSS, the Arena Heroes, or the Friends Heroes. Simply put, these heroes are the ones they have decided to give away for free, and so, are worth less than the heroes paid for or worked for. If they put something else as the boss, they'd be giving away something much more valuable, and Nono would have to be given through the Ancient/Soul boxes.

I think a good solution to the boss problem is to separate the BOSS from the Rewards. I mean, it makes sense to get Nono Souls for beating Nono, but that's about all the reward has going for it. I think it would be a great idea to give Epic Soul Essences in amounts half of the current rewards; So, first would be 10 ESE, second would be 8 ESE, all the way to 8th, which gives 1 ESE. In this way, they can also change up what the BOSS is; Nono is a great hero to act as BOSS with his Lethal Sweep ability and heavy stunning attack, but he's not much of a challenge with his low damage output. It will also spark new enthusiasm in the BOSS event for high-level players, since most players don't even use Nono if they have him, but everyone has at least 1 Epic they'd consider investing Soul Essences into.

i would also like to hear 1stspades thoughts, seeing as for the last few months most of the players in these discussions have been Serpentine, 1stspade, Reversedarcana and myself. Gem store overhaul Big time needed, we are talking removal of unnecessary items like armor upgrades, adding more souls and upgrade stones put in and the costs cut into half at minimum.

Daily tasks at 150 should give at least one extra 0 on the gold amount i mean we did do alot of work to get there. Gold Mines etc would be easy to add an extra 0 as well.

Changing the boss is easy for them as well as they have already done it once at my suggestion and probably others suggestions because they added more hps to him. I Love the idea of changing the rewards to soul essences. i have a 6 star Nono and don't use him.

I still play as i have the need to get all the hero images lol then I would consider the game beat but i no longer have a need for gems and play without them now.

The halloween event just got boring, we need to have different 14 day events during a month. Then add shorter 7 day events like Full Bursts. I am shocked they still haven't brought the crazy roulette back since adding android players as that would have been another incentive. I think I have only seen 1 possibly 2 of those since i started. Some people are holding gems instead of spending just for those.

We also need skill points upgraded to 120 instead of 60, as after the 125 it just gets stupid hard to level to 150.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:30 pm

If I could pick between having the new Full Bursts or not I would prefer having them. When that is said, I think the prizes should be better. Especially with the soul essences I felt it was to greedy. And I wish it was more than 15,000 upgrade stones as the middle prize.

The first one was nice, but way too easy.

I do of course also agree that it's not enough upgrade stone and gold in the game. And the skill point system is pretty bad on later levels. These things have to be improved. Especially when Online Combat was introduced and you need 18 heroes the amount of all of these are too low.

For the BOSS fight I think they could change between two bosses every other week. Or add another BOSS fight with a little different rules. I would prefer it to be a "new" type of hero, a tank that uses elemental attack. Just to add something different.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”