Thanksgiving Meal

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

Thanksgiving Meal

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:03 am

Now this is a better event..7 days of drops and the best part the hats give upgrade stones. Shouldn't get too bored with this one.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Re: Thanksgiving Meal

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:22 am

It's definitely uninteresting.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:45 am

I definitely like this event better. I'm not going to complain because I do c they are listening to us NOW! As for the other changes, just saw them and will check them out before I comment. HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK EVERYONE!
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:45 am

Technically you can get infinite stamina but I spent around 200 stamina since yesterday evening and I got 0 stamina pots. My guess is the odds are low enough so that only the extremely lucky will manage to cycle them.
In short : it can happen, but it probably won't.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:00 am

ReversedArcana wrote:It's definitely interesting. I like the Gems, and getting pocket change is always nice, but I have to question the giving out of Stamina potions. I mean, doesn't that mean we can effectively get an infinite amount of Stamina by just playing Normal dungeons to stock up, then using the potions to get more potions?

Regardless, I like this event. It feels a little more balanced than the last ones have.

You can stock up, but you will use at least twice as much stamina as you get.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”