The New Update

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ReversedArcana

The New Update

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:14 am

The Story of Two Dragons: We were hyped, we were scared, we prepared for the worst, we were disappointed.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Re: The New Update

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:30 pm

I like the new update as well i had some 6 star characters i never planned to use and i got a whopping 12000 soul essences that is amazing in my opinion best feature yet. it is based on stars level though ie 6 star 12000, 5 star 6000 etc. it also makes the common soul box worth using again as when you sell the common or uncommons you get essences. I am almost up to the 250 so i will let you know who i get. Under the souls list though i don't see all of them but i do have multiple levels of characters i have owned ie Sigurd level 1/2/3 which is unnecessary in my opinion.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:17 pm

update : i hit the 250 and got Goliath so it's random
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:45 pm

I say nothing of value.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:54 pm

I will try as well and let you know
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:23 am

I will use the Facebook release as my helper for each point:

What’s new in version 3068
1. We've added a simple introduction to combat strategies on your first time entering the dungeon.
This I havn't seen, but it might be helpful for beginners

2. Added new hero review/commenting system.
This can be interesting long term. I wish they merged all different stars together. Having different feedback for 4* 5* and 6* Epics is too much. Merging them would be better.

3. Now you can transfer heroes into soul points, and you can exchange soul points with 100% probability for a new
Epic hero!
This is all good. I wish they would give Soul Essences instead of heros though. For the ones of us that has almost all Epic's getting a lot of extra ones is of no help. I got a Goliath for the first 250 btw (which I have as a 6* pluss 4*s from before)

4. Hero Images are now all visible, and we give you tips on how to obtain the heroes that you want!
This is of course only good. Helpful for both beginners and more experienced players. If I should ask for something extra here it would be to get lvl 1 stats viewable as well.

5. Elements diagram now shows on hero positioning screens.

6. Cool down time in the Arena has been removed, and the daily task for “Combat other players in Arena 3 times” is now “Combat other players in Arena 5 times”.
I like the "no cool down" for sure. It was pretty annoying to wait before. I would prefer to keep the task at 3 times though since the positions are set in the top of the Arenas in most places (at least in mine).

7. Added “Speed x 2” function in Dragon's Treasures.
It helps a little bit. But the first half of the battles was already one hit or so for level 150's. So it will only speed up the process with about 10-20 % I believe. And they should have made it an option to click the "Auto" button so it lasted between rounds. As the DT is the most boring part I to forget to click it from time to time and if you are at the last couple of boxes it can kill your team.

The new heroes is of course on my wish list. Personally I would have preferred that they waited a bit with releasing them because of the very limited resources at higher levels, but that is all good.

All in all the changes are good! :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:48 am

I got a Goliath for the first 250 as well so maybe its not random.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:18 am

Funny how Gacha works.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:51 pm

I'm loving EVERYTHING! It's quite balanced now and really helps the upper levels out a lot! After my 250 on my other S3rpentine, they gave me Meredith. I totally stripped that account, banked 2 million in the process, got rid of the same old fighters, got Meredith, and happy with the new fighters and results. This is one time, I won't complain at all!
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

Grandiose

Postby Grandiose » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:28 am

I got the double headed eagle- Besti (epic) with my first 250. An epic mage so I can't complain

Return to “General Discussion”