What is your goal in this game?

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

What is your goal in this game?

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:29 am

When I start to play different games I usually aim for something. GoS is no exception.

My first goal was to get to level 150 and then get 6 lvl 150 heroes.

My next goal was a lot harder: To get a Legendary hero. Now it seems like most new players gets them for free, but I had to spend a ton of gems to get one (I had to get 50 souls). Expensive and painful goal

Now my goal is to get all the existing 8 Legendary heroes as 6* and at level 150.

My second goal is to get a 18 hero team at level 150

What kind of goals do you guys have?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ReversedArcana

Re: What is your goal in this game?

Postby ReversedArcana » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:57 am

I want to see all of the artwork in the game. Ha, at least I don't have to wait very long for that.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:53 am

I am like ReversedArcana my goal is to get 100% of the hero images and a Legendary team, rare team and epic team maxxed. I have also invested almost $750 into this game most of it into obtaining a single Legendary via Ancient boxes, which i still haven't, but i also feel our requests to make the game more enjoyable is falling on deaf ears. So until changes are made I won't spend another cent. Its my hard earned money and thats how i feel. I gave up on the Online Combat a while ago as their are no rewards that i can see. In my grouping i sit any where between 1st and 5th due to some under powered people 4-5000 power lower then us top 3 that can maneuver their characters to beat us. I can take first anytime i want and do so daily when it comes to the 5 arena fights but the difference between the top 3 for rewards is minimal so I don't care if i sit in 3rd or 1st
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:20 am

ReversedArcana wrote:I've got 3 goals, actually.

First off, I want to see all of the artwork in the game. That is, every hero from 1* to 6*. One of the reasons I started playing this game in the first place is because it looked very attractive, so I feel like it would be a disservice to the artist to quit before seeing everything.

Second off, I'd like to hold 1st place in my Arena, even if it's just for long enough to get a screenshot. The highest I've ever gotten is 6th. Right now, though, the top 10 of my arena have Level 150 + Ultimate Promotion and full investment teams, leaving me at about a 7000 point power disadvantage.

The final goal, as arbitrary as it may sound, is to steal some gold mines. In particular, the ones belonging to Spade, Ziou, and Biu. Really. In fairness, it's the single toughest thing to do in game right now; and hey, who doesn't love a final boss?

I can help you with the final goal, but I guess you want to win "fair" without me altering my team. I do change it now and then though for testing, so you might be lucky and win if I have a bad team.

I also want to see all the artwork, so I have upgraded all Common and Uncommon heroes to max. The Common ones I have sold, but I'm still keeping the Uncommon ones.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Each of u are ahead of me, seeing as I've only been playing 5or 6 months. I'm level 150 with only 2 fighters at 150 and only have 2 @ 6 star. My first goal is to become stronger. I was stronger months ago but I ended up selling 3 or 4 warriors to get gold to help my other fighters. I just sold NoNo for almost 4 million to progress my new fighters. Ive learned a lot and made a lot of mistakes. Now I'm correcting my mistakes and getting stronger in the process. I'm #3 in my Arena behind only 1stSpade's 2 accounts but I often get knocked down. BUT last week I wasn't strong enough to even make it to 3rd place.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:31 am

Serpentine wrote:Each of u are ahead of me, seeing as I've only been playing 5or 6 months. I'm level 150 with only 2 fighters at 150 and only have 2 @ 6 star. My first goal is to become stronger. I was stronger months ago but I ended up selling 3 or 4 warriors to get gold to help my other fighters. I just sold NoNo for almost 4 million to progress my new fighters. Ive learned a lot and made a lot of mistakes. Now I'm correcting my mistakes and getting stronger in the process. I'm #3 in my Arena behind only 1stSpade's 2 accounts but I often get knocked down. BUT last week I wasn't strong enough to even make it to 3rd place.

I wouldn't dare to sell any heroes that I have developed. I did that in the start, and I do regret it now. I'm hoping for more interesting Online Combat and maybe weekly Arena challenged where having a mix of heroes would be good.

Our Arena has become tougher. And I guess it still will. I like it though.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:25 pm

Again, it is one of the mistakes I have made. NONO is the most notable that I've sold. Won't sell anymore. I've beaten many level 150 without even having boosts to my physical or magical attributes. But thinking about developing a few. Couldn't hurt. Plus looks like Nono will always be around and I can get him whenever I choose. Lately I haven't even tried and ended up with at least 8 souls lol My ultimate goal? Is to beat 1stSpade lol the only one in our Arena I haven't beaten.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:49 pm

My goal in this game was to have fun. I suppose I achieved my goal in the end.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:28 am

Right now mostly getting a 6 hero team at level 150. Since I recently got a fair amount of Epics/Legendaries, I kinda changed my plans for my final team and I have 2 epics to level from 1 to 150 (Mason and Bedivere) while I upgrade my current team, so this should keep me busy for a while. My natalia will get to 6 stars pretty soon, from that point I can start upgrading Mason while stocking souls up for Bedivere. It actually doesn't take too long to max out a hero if you only focus on it (around 2 weeks I'd say, except for the skill points and stars D:)

After that I would like to get a magic team started, or perhaps (if I get the right heroes) a team based on conditions (bleeding, silencing, poisoning). I got kobolt and Sarah at lv1 so this can lead to some interesting developpments. I've got some time before having my first final team so my plans may change depending on what I get from the soul/ancient box. Since I recently got a job I think i'll start spending a little bit in the game, perhaps 20€ a month, maybe 30, at least until I get a good rooster of Epics/leg.

P.S : since I'm in a different arena I can't aim for you guys but I hope Sphinx will remake the Arena soon, because it definitely needs a rework (especially now that soul essences are in the game).

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:26 am

ReversedArcana wrote:Personally, I've sold off a lot of decent heroes recently for the sake of progressing my new heroes and drawing from the Soul Box to get Epics. That being said, the only non-Rare hero I've sold is Nono, since he's sorta weak. I don't know what they're planning to do with Online Combat, if anything at all, so I haven't put much stock in building up 18 heroes for combat. Actually, I've only got 13 heroes on me right now, so Online Combat is not even an option for me.

As for the Gold Mine comment, Spade, I can beat your Arena team with the right set up, but your Gold Mine team still uses Mason, which sucks for me.

I will mix up my Arena team from time to time and I will take Mason out from some of them. Just be in position to fight my team, and you could get 1st Place from time to time.

I never did anything with Nono. I have it as a 6 star of level 1 for the Hero pictures, but never tried it on any account. Is it really that bad? I don't at all mind meeting him, but don't know how boosted the ones I have met was.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “General Discussion”