Upgrade Stone

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

ECOMANIAC
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:00 am

Upgrade Stone

Postby ECOMANIAC » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:48 am

Hi everyone.
I am now level 85 and i am wondering if you can get more upgrade stone later on?
As far as i can tell you get around 13500 Upgrade Stone per full Dragon Treasure run. Does that increase later on or are there other ways to get some?

Right now its nearly impossible to have more that 5 heroes upgraded to maximum as you level.

Any tips for me?

Best regards,
ECO

GuentherLR
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:18 am

Re: Upgrade Stone

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:53 pm

This has been an ongoing request to be fixed for at least 6 months now...i am level 150 and no it doesn't get any better there is an option to buy 10,000 upgrade points for $13 roughly in the gem store which is ridiculous. You can also buy 10 draws from the common box and sometimes get them in 100-600 increments. (That I have seen) other then that S.O.L as they rarely come up in events and with the exception of he last thanksgiving event are for an obscene amount of gem usage.(500 gems)
Currently Full 5DxqsP

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: Upgrade Stone

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:41 am

As Guenther said: It is a big lack of upgrade stone, especially when you get up in the higher levels. You will also see that you need a lot more skill points later in the game. And gold of course.

It seems like they to some degree give us a little extra in events. Hopefully we will soon have a new event for the holidays that can give us a little extra (or a lot)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ECOMANIAC
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:00 am

Re: Upgrade Stone

Postby ECOMANIAC » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:42 am

In my opinion it would not hurt if the dragon treasure would grant more upgrade stone depending on summoner level 30, 60, 90, 120. Or if the amount of fights in the dragon treasure would increase depending on summoner level.

Developers, if you read this, take this one into account please ;)

GuentherLR
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:18 am

Re: Upgrade Stone

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:37 pm

ECOMANIAC wrote:In my opinion it would not hurt if the dragon treasure would grant more upgrade stone depending on summoner level 30, 60, 90, 120. Or if the amount of fights in the dragon treasure would increase depending on summoner level.

Developers, if you read this, take this one into account please ;)



I second that
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Serpentine
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Re: Upgrade Stone

Postby Serpentine » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:08 pm

I 3rd that lol
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

Blodrafen
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:36 am

Re: Upgrade Stone

Postby Blodrafen » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:32 am

That is a great idea Ecomaniac. The developers should put some serious consideration into this idea. I also think that great ideas like this should be rewarded by the developers so as to encourage others to contribute.

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: Upgrade Stone

Postby 1stSpade » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:53 am

GuentherLR wrote:
ECOMANIAC wrote:In my opinion it would not hurt if the dragon treasure would grant more upgrade stone depending on summoner level 30, 60, 90, 120. Or if the amount of fights in the dragon treasure would increase depending on summoner level.

Developers, if you read this, take this one into account please ;)



I second that


It's very hard do disagree with this :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 589
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:16 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: Upgrade Stone

Postby Talizorah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:16 pm

I would also be nice to have it as a rare drop (x10000 stone) in regular dungeons. We know this should be possible as they have been doing these rare drops with the holiday events ;)

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: Upgrade Stone

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:43 am

Talizorah wrote:I would also be nice to have it as a rare drop (x10000 stone) in regular dungeons. We know this should be possible as they have been doing these rare drops with the holiday events ;)


A very good suggestion. I would like rare drops of skill points as well :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests