New Arena update

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

New Arena update

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Although i am pretty happy to see what comes from this new arena update, i hope they fix the upgrade stone issue as well.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Serpentine

Re: New Arena update

Postby Serpentine » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:16 am

I agree but it does appear that we have their attention and they are listening to us. That's a start.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:24 pm

So far i like the new arena, only two issues i have come across so far...win streaks are on a set timer i think that is dumb it forces you to spend gems which i understand why they did it. Also my guess is when your opponent is on a win streak and you attack them their stats seem to be jacked. I attacked someone with 11000 power less then me in the 120-150 range and got my butt kicked. Something wrong there
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Personally, I'm loving the new arena. I wish they didn't turn it into a time sink sh*t show, but hey, can't win em all.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:30 pm

I haven't done any digging but yeah Grace is pretty shitty for diamond it should be essences like you say. Personally I don't care about them as they think they are a big commodity when they aren't. I Use the Pray system and absolutely refuse to use gems for it again as the 3 times i did i got single souls. Far easier to spend 15,000 gold instead (epic)
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:09 pm

The gem rewards for the new Arena really just gives them an excuse to treat gems like grains of sand, and expect you to have thousands of them at any given time.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:31 am

I really like this new arena becauses it brings what lacked in this game : challenge.
It's a decent system as it favors either the very dedicated players, or the paying players. Both of which deserve some recognition. But from my experience as a mid diamond player (level 135), there is a huge difference of level in this arena since some level 150 players have been playing for almost a year and others from 4-6 months. Which means that players between 120-149 have probably 0 chance of reaching a decent level in this arena, except if they spend gems.

But anyway it's a really welcomed update and I believe it will give a new reason to play for all players, including level top level 150 (looking at you 1st Spade...)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:29 am

This new Arena is good :) I like most of it and the things I dislike is just small things.

Everything can be free here, so I don't think anyone should complain. I would prefer some changes in the prize system, but nothing that is very important. I would prefer essences to guardians/souls since I have most of the ones you can get. But the rest of the prizes helps a lot. Especially the pretty high number of gems.

I'm very curious for how this will be in a week or two when people know how things work and when we also get a full week to make progress.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:33 am

Golgo9 wrote:I really like this new arena becauses it brings what lacked in this game : challenge.
It's a decent system as it favors either the very dedicated players, or the paying players. Both of which deserve some recognition. But from my experience as a mid diamond player (level 135), there is a huge difference of level in this arena since some level 150 players have been playing for almost a year and others from 4-6 months. Which means that players between 120-149 have probably 0 chance of reaching a decent level in this arena, except if they spend gems.

But anyway it's a really welcomed update and I believe it will give a new reason to play for all players, including level top level 150 (looking at you 1st Spade...)

I very much agree with all you write here. I think that it would be better to have a Platinum section for lvl 150 only. Even though this makes no difference for me personally.

The continuance will be fun to watch :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”