The New Arena > The endgame

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

The New Arena > The endgame

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:35 am

When you get to the end it's same as the regular Arena. That is okay in many ways, but I don't think it's the best way of doing it. Now the top player that is awake and can beat the top team will win it if the timing is right.

Since the person challenging can pick the team being # 1 right before it end will not be good. I would prefer a system where number of wins in the top should count.

What do you guys think?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Re: The New Arena > The endgame

Postby GuentherLR » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:25 am

I haven't made it up to the 30,000 mark mostly cause i have been running into issues where guys who are 5000-10000 power below me are kicking my teams butt, which i find odd. My guess was that they are on a win streak and it carries over to defense but not sure. I even power striked one guy on par with me around 29500 power and still lost when i wasn't in a win streak. I have noticed as well guys in the normal arena who i wipe out in my server group i am losing to. Wipe out being 5 or 6 team members still in play when i beat them. What i don't like is when i win i am getting 60 points now and when i lose i lose over 300.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

fomo03

Postby fomo03 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Exactly ! I've been thinking the same way ~ the last one who gets the first rank is the winner "which is kinda disappointing "
I suggest that we could have it the same way you get your badges in the arena .The longer you keep your rank the more points you get depending on your rank of course .. In that case it will not only be "fair" but it will let the players try to reach the finals faster so they can start collecting points

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Just an update now that i am in the finals, I understand your point 1stSpade, tried attacking you too lol epic wipe ha ha but i can beat 5 of the top 12 so far and am currently in 4th. I definitely like the gem bonuses for this arena. There is going to be alot of shuffling i think as new players get to the finals as well as the current players in the top 12 as each of our teams is different and have different strengths and weaknesses to each other. Should be fun
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:17 am

fomo03 wrote:Exactly ! I've been thinking the same way ~ the last one who gets the first rank is the winner "which is kinda disappointing "
I suggest that we could have it the same way you get your badges in the arena .The longer you keep your rank the more points you get depending on your rank of course .. In that case it will not only be "fair" but it will let the players try to reach the finals faster so they can start collecting points

I think this is a good idea! I didn't think of it, but this might be the best option. I was hoping more for an option that wouldn't keep people up at night since for the top 5-10 players it's just about having the last battle at all times (since the challenger will win each time)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 pm

image.jpeg
It'll only happen once but hey lol
image.jpeg (100.92 KiB) Viewed 3031 times
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:54 pm

It might be more interesting to add strategy to this Strategy game.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:18 pm

It's a collective arena Reversed...Now that the first one has been completed i find there are some huge issues, I won't name names but it appears some people have a way to instantly attack back once you beat them. I had it happen to me over a dozen times with the same 3 people. They were also on my friends list and not listed as online. In the final 20 minutes it was chaos i would be in 22nd place wipe out someone who was in 15th then jump to someone else i know i can wipe in 9th then after my battle finished i would be in 13th, wipe the last guy i know i could beat who is now in 8th after the battle ended i was back in 13th instantly again and he was still in 8th so he manages to beat me the instant i beat him ? and I continued that way till the very final attack beat him again and ended up in 22nd yet he stayed in 8th. I even timed my attack so he had less then 5 secs till the end of the tournament by tracking my time in battles with him. It was fun but something wrong there.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:44 pm

I didn't even play the whole time. I know my strength level is at 26,000 or something and I couldn't even beat a person with 10,000 below me. This was the first day without them having chance to get the boosts. So I said to hell with it. I agree ReversedArcana, something is wrong.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:04 am

I managed to get into the finals without much trouble, usually I stomp teams who are at least 2000-3000 points below me and I can sometimes win against teams who range from 3k to 6k more points depending on my spree bonuses.
In the final I didn't have to fight much as I knew it would be impossible to cross the top 10 line for more than a few seconds so I just stayed in the 20-30 range and cashed in my sweet sweet 300 gems. This week's competition will probably be harder though !

Regarding the arena, I think matches are solved instantly on the server side because it's on auto mode. Which means that by the time you are done with your match your opponent had plenty of time to duel you and win back its place. It's the same as the Nono boss fight, if you just restart the game as soon as you enter the fight, you will get the appropriate rewards once you log back in.

Really all you need to do to get qualified is to be careful about who you're about to fight, it's ok to break a spree or to "waste" matches by not using all of them because at some point the points earned/points lost ratio is just crazy. Just watch out from stronger opponents, and I think the best thing to do is to start working on alternate heroes in order to counter pick. It takes time but eventually that's what gets you to the top.
Right now I'm considering investing gems into developping my heroes (skillpoints, stamina...) because I really feel like I could use some speed boost, things are so slow with only 340 stamina/day :/

Return to “General Discussion”