The New Arena > The endgame

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

Re: The New Arena > The endgame

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:50 am

[quote="Golgo9"]

Regarding the arena, I think matches are solved instantly on the server side because it's on auto mode. Which means that by the time you are done with your match your opponent had plenty of time to duel you and win back its place. It's the same as the Nono boss fight, if you just restart the game as soon as you enter the fight, you will get the appropriate rewards once you log back in.

I understand that but how can someone gain places, beat you instantly coming out of your battle and be listed as offline in your friends list ? sounds to me like a bot
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:08 am

Serpentine I had the opportunity to battle against you, in term of power you are around 2500 points over me but I think you could really optimise your team composition, you have 5 fragile heroes so you will most likely get stomped by weaker opponents if they have a bit of tanking. If you need any help/suggestion for your compo I'm sure there are many of us here willing to help you out.
My first advice would be to remove valorian paladin and use another healer as it heals depending on the total hp of the group and your heroes have low hp. Perhaps you could use a Sarini Conjurer because you have many high damage champs.
Second I would move the N prowler in the front row as it can take much more hits than whatever you had in front of it (i think it was Carnage, not sure though) because of his dodge skill. It's extremely annoying to kill these shitheads if you have a mostly physical team.

This is just my piece of advice and I'm certainly not the best player in this forum, so if you want to keep your current strategy it's all right. Full damage teams seem to work well at the moment, but your compo can definitely get better IMO.

Americanec

Postby Americanec » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:38 pm

1stSpade you are right.I finish my fight 2 sec after the time....
I should be 2 place but.....
a5nNnB is my invitation code.

Americanec

Postby Americanec » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Thank you.Somebody for online combat?
1stSpade?
a5nNnB is my invitation code.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Americanec wrote:Thank you.Somebody for online combat?
1stSpade?

I'm always ready for Online Combat :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”