New Arena Hindrance or help ?

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

New Arena Hindrance or help ?

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:27 pm

I noticed now in the finals that if you try to attack someone currently in battle it will tell you that you can't attack them as they are in battle. I for one think this is a good thing and a bad thing...Good being that once you come out of your battle the person you just beat WILL NOT already have you beat back or someone else stolen your new position by attacking you shortly after you started an attack. It can also be a bad thing in the final few minutes if someone can lock themselves into a battle to keep their position but that also means they have to be online in the last few minutes to keep it. What do you guys think ?
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: New Arena Hindrance or help ?

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:03 am

GuentherLR wrote:I noticed now in the finals that if you try to attack someone currently in battle it will tell you that you can't attack them as they are in battle. I for one think this is a good thing and a bad thing...Good being that once you come out of your battle the person you just beat WILL NOT already have you beat back or someone else stolen your new position by attacking you shortly after you started an attack. It can also be a bad thing in the final few minutes if someone can lock themselves into a battle to keep their position but that also means they have to be online in the last few minutes to keep it. What do you guys think ?

The time when the game ends is a bad one for me, so I haven't been able to attend the end at all. But I like the change. I have seen it's possible to win a battle and get down 10 places which of course is a wrong way of having it.

I would prefer a different end game all together. Top 8 could have a best of 3 matches or something less dependent on who is there in the end. But I guess I'm just repeating myself :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”