Hero Images

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Hero Images

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:01 am

Blodrafen wrote:Just Curious but it appears that legendaries have been cut to either a trickle or none at all since the fixed the Rares being converted to 10 souls, although I could be mistaken. Is everyone else seeing this?

Gratz on getting all of the Legendaries Spade

To me it seem slike they put the system back to how it used to be. To get Cassie I spent around 5000 gems in total in my accounts. I got 2 extra Epics and not Legendary. I have in 5 accounts gotten only 1 Legendary (on a free ticket) since I started playing. All the Legendary on my main account is from souls only (Except the Legendary EXP one).
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:35 pm

I assume you mean Jessie 1stspade lol
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:18 pm

I got quoted again. Am I that inspirational?
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Valexya

Postby Valexya » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:25 pm

ReversedArcana wrote:I noticed a player by the name "Look Oil" summon a full Thrack today. The Ancient Box still says it offers legendaries, as well. I assume they just cut down the amount during the Jessie event, to make more room for Jessie, and also because they they know people are more likely to spend gems on the ancient box during this period of time.

I'm a rather new player so this is the first time I've seen an 'event' like this.
When you say "make more room for Jessie" does that mean that even after this event you can still get her but with a lower chance?

(Already asked this in another thread too, if that's against the rules please let me know - it's mainly because the event is ending in a few hours and if it's a 1time thing I might spend the gems I have trying to get her)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:17 pm

GuentherLR wrote:I assume you mean Jessie 1stspade lol

Yes, of course :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Funny how we got excited over this stuff...
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

maybethisweight

Postby maybethisweight » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Back to the original post, I checked the images and I'm at 26%. YAY ME
WeasleyIsOurKing | BzpTpi

Return to “General Discussion”