Update 3081

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

Update 3081

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:19 am

As far as improving gameplay this update was a waste. They removed HALF the animation sequence and added Hero Avatar images, Y...a...y...?. (Sarcastic in case you were wondering) The goblin merchant revamp other then making upgrade stones about 30% cheaper was a wash. Equipment materials should have been removed entirely, 10 rare souls is worth 100 gems via the Ancient box not 200. Epic souls at 360 gems for 5 is rediculous. Should have been 10 for 250 gems.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

9DqSv0

Re: Update 3081

Postby 9DqSv0 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:32 am

yeah, i dont think there is much benefits from this upgrade. the stone price is cheaper so it does help but that is the only thing i can see from this upgrade. avatar is fun but not necessary at all. they should do something with the dragon coins u can get from dragon treasure because i have around 500k of those, and not using them at this stage of my game progress. removing all the equipment materials is a good idea, let there be a new shop (more available options) that we can buy these from the dragon treasure with dragon coin

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:24 pm

There is so much useless stuff for players once you are at a higher level. Gold mines, special dungeon potions, dragon coins, other then being the only real upgrade stones available dragon treasures themselves are outdated.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:49 pm

Sure, this wasn't really a big update, and nothing gameplay-wise got upgraded, but they are at least moving in the right direction. It was the last time they ever moved in the right direction, so hey, look back at that time fondly.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:03 am

As far as I'm concerned the adventure is over for me. This game uses up too much daily time for such a slow progression, I understand that you can't have everything coming your way but honestly it takes too much time to fully develop a single hero unless you're spending tons of €/$ on this game. Just letting us acquire 5/6* souls would be enough to increase the pace of the game.
Just reducing the time it takes to fight through dragon treasure (perhaps completely revamp it?) would make me enjoy playing this game instead of feeling forced to play everyday.

Perhaps it's just me but it's too much commitment for such little rewards.

So 6 months and 100€ later game's over me it was a little fun while it lasted !

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:07 pm

Sorry to see you go Golgo9 but i understand i am a little more stubborn then you are lol but have also invested a lot more.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:09 pm

I have to admit I very much agree with Reverse here. This update is only for the better and even though it's not a big one it slowly helps.

Golgo: I'm sorry to hear that you are quitting. I agree that this game is slow. I would prefer it to be a bit faster myself. And the daily tasks do take a lot of time. Hopefully they will look into that soon.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

sphinxfan
Forum Moderator

Postby sphinxfan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:53 am

Hi, everyone. It seems that many of you don't like the new Goblin Merchant because of the pricing, which is understandable. At first we wanted to make the price of the souls in the shop a little more expensive than what it would cost if you were using the summoning boxes - only because the shop allows you to choose specific hero souls instead of being at random. But please be patient, as we will consider adjusting the prices in the Goblin Merchant over time. Thanks so much for all your feedback! If you have anything else you like or dislike in our game, please feel free to tell us. :lol: :lol:

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:59 am

At least we are getting responses now...the first 6 months i played we got nothing but generic pre set responses.
Nice to see they are actually giving those "Incentives" for game recommendations though unless you get them all 1stspade lol
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Return to “General Discussion”