New epic hero - Ryu

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:18 am

New epic hero - Ryu

Postby GuentherLR » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Well i am pretty shocked as this is the first epic i have ever gotten from Ancient box.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (204.34 KiB) Viewed 3493 times
Currently Full 5DxqsP

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: New epic hero - Ryu

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:58 am

GuentherLR wrote:Well i am pretty shocked as this is the first epic i have ever gotten from Ancient box.


Very nice catch!

So far I have spent 1800 gems without getting it. And 2700 on the last Epic without getting that one either. Blah!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

9DqSv0
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Re: New epic hero - Ryu

Postby 9DqSv0 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:20 pm

1stSpade wrote:
GuentherLR wrote:Well i am pretty shocked as this is the first epic i have ever gotten from Ancient box.


Very nice catch!

So far I have spent 1800 gems without getting it. And 2700 on the last Epic without getting that one either. Blah!


i have to say your luck is really bad, i pretty much get them from either of my free summon or first batch of 10x summon

im quite happy with this guy because he is related to many of my heroes' fate

User avatar
1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
Location: Around the world
Contact:

Re: New epic hero - Ryu

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:38 pm

9DqSv0 wrote:
1stSpade wrote:
GuentherLR wrote:Well i am pretty shocked as this is the first epic i have ever gotten from Ancient box.


Very nice catch!

So far I have spent 1800 gems without getting it. And 2700 on the last Epic without getting that one either. Blah!


i have to say your luck is really bad, i pretty much get them from either of my free summon or first batch of 10x summon

im quite happy with this guy because he is related to many of my heroes' fate



I'm not even sure if it's bad luck or not. It might be, as someone else have mentioned, my high VIP. It really seems that high VIP means they know I will spend money and gems and there for gives a shitty drop rate.

If not it's pretty bad. I ended up spending my last 2250 gems on a secondary account too without getting it, so I'm not very happy with this hero...
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest