it is getting to an endddddd

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

9DqSv0

it is getting to an endddddd

Postby 9DqSv0 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:28 pm

probably this is not a big deal to many people. i once managed to have 50 friends to claim the reward, but now there are no more than 25 active players and the number is still dropping

i just need to collect 3 players each day for the quest but it is still very sad to see the list each day.

there is new server when they made this available on android. and of course players need much time to catch to where we are on our server. i just wonder if we will merge one day to increase the "gene pool"

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: it is getting to an endddddd

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:41 pm

9DqSv0 wrote:probably this is not a big deal to many people. i once managed to have 50 friends to claim the reward, but now there are no more than 25 active players and the number is still dropping

i just need to collect 3 players each day for the quest but it is still very sad to see the list each day.

there is new server when they made this available on android. and of course players need much time to catch to where we are on our server. i just wonder if we will merge one day to increase the "gene pool"

I wouldn't mind more mixing either. Maybe even have different server pool based on level that could change once every 2 months or so?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:19 pm

I keep adding new people to replace the old, ones that are inactive more then 17 days but its sad to see how many people are quitting and with good reason i am afraid. I can't even keep up now i am losing 3-4 people every couple weeks and less people trying to add me. The latest being Biu biu piu piu and Amaury. (16 and 14 days without playing)
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:50 pm

It is a lot of old players quitting. The reasons can be many, but more has to be done for level 150 players. And boring things must be possible to time skip. If not the game will slowly die.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Americanec

Postby Americanec » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:07 pm

1stSpade wrote:It is a lot of old players quitting. The reasons can be many, but more has to be done for level 150 players. And boring things must be possible to time skip. If not the game will slowly die.

If the "owner "don't do something interesting ... I will be the next quitting player....
a5nNnB is my invitation code.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:29 am

Americanec wrote:
1stSpade wrote:It is a lot of old players quitting. The reasons can be many, but more has to be done for level 150 players. And boring things must be possible to time skip. If not the game will slowly die.

If the "owner "don't do something interesting ... I will be the next quitting player....

The Guilds will come very soon, hopefully on Monday. That might help?

What change would be most important to you?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:39 am

As all players want to be able to create the team they want to it should be possible to achieve that in a long term or by paying for it.

Currently you just cant. You could buy gems and try your luck with the ancient box if you want to get an specific legendary character, but you will most likely run out of money before you achieve that ;)

And through the summoning box... well i am playing now for about half a year and my maximum souls of a legendary character is 5/50. So it will take about a minimum of 5 years of playing to get a legendary this way :)

That is a timeframe that is so far away that is totally unrealistic.

If you could work on getting a specific legendary an progress day by day it would be a thing to work for. But there is no such long term goals except for those on a random base where you never know when you will reach your goal.

Solutions would be to convert rare souls to epic soul wildcards and epic souls to legendary soul wildcards by a factor of 10:1 or something like that. Or convert specific souls 2:1 or 3:1 to soul wildcards.

Or buy wildcards souls from the goblin merchant for gems. Or win wildcards souls in events or from raid bosses.

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:16 am

Ecomaniac i agree with you 100% and have been trying for months with the developers on various fronts with either a guaranteed Legendary like the soul box has for epics using 100 pulls from the ancient box which would equal 6 months time of free playing or getting it early via gem purchases. I have also suggested multiple ways of using soul essences that they brought out 6 months ago but have never really used. A conversion system like you said, i figured 5:1 was a good trade off. I also can't make the team i want as i started with a burst team and like a burst team but there is not 6 burst characters. carnage,bog beast, scorpion mage, sigurd and Hel ? Bedivere doesn't inflict burst as i thought before i invested in him which is wrong, his abilities should be inflicting all back row targets or an upgrade of bog beast. As far as cash i have spent $1000 on this game not including all the free ancient boxes and free gem attempts plus the double gems purchases and have used the ancient box countless times and have been told by feedback and support TFbad i just have shitty luck.Worst of all i just noticed there is a new game on the forums so i would imagine this game is gonna lose more of what little effort they put into it now.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

jonnydutch

Postby jonnydutch » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:56 pm

i have been playing GOS for just over a year now and have enjoyed it, but 1 player is about to make me quit if you ask me and its all over the damn gold mines 1stSpade-com is being such and D*** lol and will not give up my gold mine, spend about 200 gems few weeks back but he only stay off my mine for a day than takes it back, so i stopped spending 20 gems to remove him and now he holds my gold mine for 8 days straight. Its players like this almost makes me want to quit this game and i know others that left this game because of the power houses that just dint care and constantly pillage the people trying to grow.

also if anyone can beat 1stSpade-com your help removing him off my gold mine would be very appreciated.
JD

9DqSv0

Postby 9DqSv0 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:45 am

jonnydutch wrote:i have been playing GOS for just over a year now and have enjoyed it, but 1 player is about to make me quit if you ask me and its all over the damn gold mines 1stSpade-com is being such and D*** lol and will not give up my gold mine, spend about 200 gems few weeks back but he only stay off my mine for a day than takes it back, so i stopped spending 20 gems to remove him and now he holds my gold mine for 8 days straight. Its players like this almost makes me want to quit this game and i know others that left this game because of the power houses that just dint care and constantly pillage the people trying to grow.

also if anyone can beat 1stSpade-com your help removing him off my gold mine would be very appreciated.
JD

Why do u spend gem for that when other players can always come? Couple k of coin does not make anything. Just fight normally to finish the quest.

Return to “General Discussion”