Too Quiet in here

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

Too Quiet in here

Postby GuentherLR » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:05 pm

So, I know we are all waiting on this next update I am personally hoping its a big one to address multiple issues and requests we have been asking for. One can hope eh ? I have also been watching the info screen on the main page and noticed the Legendary from Ancient box has been non-existant since i started watching and only saw 2 epics. All the rest (71 i saw) were rares. This last burst event was pretty sad too 3999 gems spent for an epic. They really don't seem to be listening.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Too Quiet in here

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:14 am

It for sure is quiet in here. I feel that, as you say, people are waiting for the next release. I also really hope they have taken care of some issues as well.

What do you think could be done to make this a more active forum? I have tried to post a few things, but the activity level seems to remain low.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:39 am

I honestly don't know what would make it more active. We haven't even hit 2000 facebook likes where they promised 100 gems once hit for everyone. If free gems can't get people active well...
To be honest i also remember them offering "prizes" for suggestions to improve the game but have yet to see anything.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

jonnydutch

Postby jonnydutch » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:42 pm

1stSpade what the heck did i ever do to you in game for you to keep retaking my gold mine??????????
Evey time i remove you with gems and now its been 8 days straight that you have held my mine now i gave up wasting gems on you........ are you just disrespectful to me or everyone that plays this game???? i never hold anyone gold mine because that part of the game never seemed right to me that you can hold other ppls gold mines so why are you picking on me over and over and over.....

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:56 pm

lol Spade that's one way ha ha

I don't even bother with Gold mines and think its funny anyone else does. I only attack once a day for the daily task and could really care less about 3100 gold. I rare gold monster sells for 4000 and i get 11 when i hit a special dungeon.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 pm

As for activity on the forums; Look at us then, look at us now. Why the hell were we complaining?
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:27 pm

There are a lot of questions i am asking including the soul essence issue. On The Facebook page on Feb 19th under the Ryu advert
image.jpeg
Guilds when ?
image.jpeg (37.46 KiB) Viewed 4398 times
said we would see guilds next week it's going on 2 weeks now since the claim that we would see them. I saw you deleted a response JohnnyDutch and like Reversed said its doubtful Spade is paying attention as he tries to run through stuff as fast as he can. He holds my gold mine as well but i don't worry about 3100 gold
Currently Full 5DxqsP

9DqSv0

Postby 9DqSv0 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:37 am

Gold mine is the thing I have not click for months now. What is the point of playing it after hitting 150. And never, I repeat never, paying gem to defense your gold mine because they can always come back

To be honest, I don't know if we have even 20 people participating in this forum so it can be very quite quiet.
I am waiting to see what is coming with the update. This might be the time I stop playing this if there is no new interest at all

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:47 am

No there isn't 20 people 99% of people come here post their friend code and never come back
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:43 am

jonnydutch wrote:1stSpade what the heck did i ever do to you in game for you to keep retaking my gold mine??????????
Evey time i remove you with gems and now its been 8 days straight that you have held my mine now i gave up wasting gems on you........ are you just disrespectful to me or everyone that plays this game???? i never hold anyone gold mine because that part of the game never seemed right to me that you can hold other ppls gold mines so why are you picking on me over and over and over.....

Hello jonnydutch

First of all: I had no clue I was holding your Gold Mine. I usually go in once or twice per day and I pay little or no attention to which Gold Mines I take. It's just the ones that are filled up and totally random after what the game comes up with. I try to not keep the same ones for too long, but as said, I don't always pay attention.

And as far as I know you haven't done anything to me. And this is NOT personal.

What is your name in the game? I will try not to keep your Gold Mine next time :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”