US App Store?

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Racer

US App Store?

Postby Racer » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Is there any way to apply to be a tester from the US app store? I would really like to help, but when I tried downloading it said the app was only availible to Canada.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: US App Store?

Postby Talizorah » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:04 am

Hi racer,

Game of summoner appears to only be available for beta on Canada, and will be available eventually worldwide after it's full release. I don't think there are any plans to release it in the US until it is fully ready.

Kinda sad to hear this myself.

-Tali

Racer

Postby Racer » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Ok, so I'm going to Canada for vacation at an undisclosed time. Would I be able to get it then?

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Can't say if that will work, I have no idea how that works. My guess is it either won't work or it would only work while you are in canada. Worth trying, if anything else.

Yaagmoth

Postby Yaagmoth » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:10 pm

When will the beta be over so we can purchase in game credit :/

Support Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Support Team » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:38 am

hey guys, thank you for your interest on Game of Summoners, the game is only available in Canada iTunes store for the moment, you need to get one Canadian iTune account to download the game. GOS is now in a test process and it will be launched worldwide includes US store pretty soon. In app purchase is available.

llymrel

Postby llymrel » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm

When I first got GAW, I liked the game and wondered when this game would be released. With lack of updates, addressing bugs, ignoring the community, I'll wait until I see a change before supporting another Sphinx title. I suspect you have many players in a similar position. It's hard to grow a business if you get the community upset, and easy if people are a fan of your product support and continuing investment.

Return to “General Discussion”