Moderator Recruitment - Base On Server-Long Term

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Tuprewm

Re: Moderator Recruitment - Base On Server-Long Term

Postby Tuprewm » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:53 am

Ich habe eine app eingereicht.

killakus97

Postby killakus97 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:25 am

im 17 but i believe i would be a good mod for the new achilles server i admit i did break the rules quite a few times in hades server but i was getting used to the game that server needs a mod ive been keeping the peace buy telling all players to mute all those cursing multiple times on global chat and ive been teaching new players to the game the basics and the rules :) i believe i would be a good mod i have learnt from my mistakes on hades server which is why i moved to achilles to start over :)

Private Legions

Postby Private Legions » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:59 pm

No experience
16 years old
I think I could bring order to the chaos that is the Achilles server
Moderators reenforce the rules set by the development team
If I become a mod I would need to learn the basic reasons to mute somebody
I have an interest in moderating the Achilles server
I live in the central United States time zone
My commander name is Legions and my alliance is MagisterMortalis
I only speak English
The email I would like to use is antoniotdavis2@gmail.com
While I only speak English, I've noticed that anybody who is speaking English is causing issues so now I can do something meaningful for the server
Thank you for your time,
Legions

ColdComet

Postby ColdComet » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Hello, my name is Clark I am 23 years old and haven't had any experience being a moderator, but would like to change that. My commaders name is ColdComet and I am based in the Achilles and Hades servers. I would like to be a moderator in the new server (Achilles) to help enforce and maintain the rules and regulations of the game and keep things running smoothly. The game runs much better and much more user friendly with mods, and I would like to join the team so I can help make that happen for all players in the achilles server. I am from Toronto Canada and run on an Eastern time zone, I speak English and French as Canada is bilinguel. If any other concerns you need to know please feel free to email me at clarkmccarron@gmail.com. I hope you review my application and give me the opportunity to keep this game running great like it has for the many months I have played. Thank you.

Elrond

Postby Elrond » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:02 am

Good day! I'm 35, I want to become a moderator on servers Achilles, Hermes. I have little experience of moderation in Russian games. Play on servers which many Russian players moderators nemogut punish because they bypass the rules of the game in various ways, as children play the game they see all this, and it is wrong. Such people should be punished. Spoken English is minimal. Элронд alliance commander name server ИСКРА Hermes server Achilles Admiral alliance Легион Смерти commander name Элронд. Mailing address larien-woods@yandex.ру. Ispravte name "rocket pursuer" correctly. You have it in the game sounds like "missile chaser" has in mind the capacity for consumption of liquor.

Zaychi

Postby Zaychi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:22 pm

Elrond wrote:Good day! I'm 35, I want to become a moderator on servers Achilles, Hermes. I have little experience of moderation in Russian games. Play on servers which many Russian players moderators nemogut(can't) punish because they bypass the rules of the game in various ways, as children play the game they see all this, and it is wrong. Such people should be punished. Spoken English is minimal. Элронд alliance commander name server ИСКРА Hermes server Achilles Admiral alliance Легион Смерти commander name Элронд. Mailing address larien-woods@yandex.ру. Ispravte(correct)name "rocket pursuer" correctly. You have it in the game sounds like "missile chaser" has in mind the capacity for consumption of liquor.

you need be carefull with google translate, you are make some "mistakes" )
а если по-русски, то проверяй то, что перевел переводчик ))

Zaychi

Postby Zaychi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:27 pm

i have a question to lead moderator or admin. When you are going to "create" a moderators on Dionysis?

Elrond

Postby Elrond » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 am

Zaychi wrote:
Elrond wrote:Good day! I'm 35, I want to become a moderator on servers Achilles, Hermes. I have little experience of moderation in Russian games. Play on servers which many Russian players moderators nemogut(can't) punish because they bypass the rules of the game in various ways, as children play the game they see all this, and it is wrong. Such people should be punished. Spoken English is minimal. Элронд alliance commander name server ИСКРА Hermes server Achilles Admiral alliance Легион Смерти commander name Элронд. Mailing address larien-woods@yandex.ру. Ispravte(correct)name "rocket pursuer" correctly. You have it in the game sounds like "missile chaser" has in mind the capacity for consumption of liquor.

you need be carefull with google translate, you are make some "mistakes" )
а если по-русски, то проверяй то, что перевел переводчик ))

Дык можно было просто написать по русски и все

pleyadian

Postby pleyadian » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:10 pm

First, hi I'm glad to see that you are doing this opportunities for all players.
1. No. I hadn't had the previous experience.
2. I'm 32
3. I can bring experience on online games. I'd played other games like this one. I'm a serious person. A professional and i had some bad experiences whit bad players that only make troubles. I've never replay those bad challenges.
4. I want learn more about this great game. How stop and how make better players. And also i want to facilitate the play experience of all the gamers.
5. Achilles. But i also play on Hermes.
6. Spanish and English
7. Pleyadian / Jauria Hispana
8. -6. Mexico zone
9. luisdejesus1112@hotmail.com
10. I have a lot of friends on Achilles server. I spend around 8-10 hrs per day on the game.
Al parecer me llevo con todos los de habla hispana de Achilles tambien :-)

Fox McCloud2552

Postby Fox McCloud2552 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:36 pm

1. I have no previous moderator experience
2. I'm 18
3. I think I can bring a better understanding of players and help enforce the rules.
4. A moderator gives warnings for the first offense and will mute anyone that does not stop saying racist comments or foul language.
5. I hope to learn that I have to take full responsibility for my own actions as a moderator.
6. I am interested in moderating for servers Demeter and Achilles.
7. I speak English U.S. and Spanish.
8. My commander name is Fox McCloud2552 and my alliance name is Mutinous.
9. I am located in Las Vegas, Nevada
10. TMK.LONEWOLF2552@gmail.com
11. I also have a LINE account that you can reach me at, line ID: wolfdog86
Last edited by Fox McCloud2552 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”