Taurus Received a Raw Deal

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Carter

Taurus Received a Raw Deal

Postby Carter » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:06 pm

I would like to clearly voice my concern as to the really poor handling of the Scorpio and Taurus. From the second they began talking about merging servers, communication to players was poor. The details were unclear. Poorly written, difficult to understand, and quite frankly unfair. We were asked for feedback, and while I believed the developers made attempts to listen, they still ignored the vast majority of us.

For the most part, Taurus was a tight group of players. I wasted hours of my life playing this game to interact with individuals I now consider to be my friends. It just so happened that in the process we developed our planets, cooked some ships, and generally had a good time. Was activity low? Define activity? I felt we had loyal players that came back day after day. If the developers wanted higher activity in Taurus and Scorpio, perhaps we shouldn't have been at the bottom of the server list or have a recommended status for new players.

See you won't find a Scorpio player very concerned. They have the numbers, the ships, and the ready established location on their own server. They had the numbers and home field advantage. Why would they be mad? While we've been busy relocating and creating a strategy. They've been poking us off one by one. Again, I don't blame Scorpio players. They have every right to attack us. We were just throw into their server with no time to prepare. Oh wait, we we're give 24 hours and the chance to relocated 3 planets. Not adequate!

Taurus did not ask for a merge. It was forced. Because of the poor handling, the reason I play this game, my friends, are now dropping one by one. They are leaving this game because it is no longer fun. The people I have played with for close to a year, the reason I come back are beginning to leave. Quite honestly, this makes me not want to play anymore either.

Thank you to the developers of this game for ruining my experience. Thank you for destroying a server of dedicated and loyal players to this game. Thank you for not listening and handling the situation poorly. Hopefully you get the sarcasm because you have not understood a single thing we've said in the last month. Finally, thank you for helping me to gain my valuable time back to be more productive with my life. Since you screwed up this game, it's been very easy for me to quit playing.

I'm sure many will disagree with my thoughts, but I figured id voice my opinion.

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Taurus Received a Raw Deal

Postby sphinx.frank » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:51 am

Carter wrote:I would like to clearly voice my concern as to the really poor handling of the Scorpio and Taurus. From the second they began talking about merging servers, communication to players was poor. The details were unclear. Poorly written, difficult to understand, and quite frankly unfair. We were asked for feedback, and while I believed the developers made attempts to listen, they still ignored the vast majority of us.

For the most part, Taurus was a tight group of players. I wasted hours of my life playing this game to interact with individuals I now consider to be my friends. It just so happened that in the process we developed our planets, cooked some ships, and generally had a good time. Was activity low? Define activity? I felt we had loyal players that came back day after day. If the developers wanted higher activity in Taurus and Scorpio, perhaps we shouldn't have been at the bottom of the server list or have a recommended status for new players.

See you won't find a Scorpio player very concerned. They have the numbers, the ships, and the ready established location on their own server. They had the numbers and home field advantage. Why would they be mad? While we've been busy relocating and creating a strategy. They've been poking us off one by one. Again, I don't blame Scorpio players. They have every right to attack us. We were just throw into their server with no time to prepare. Oh wait, we we're give 24 hours and the chance to relocated 3 planets. Not adequate!

Taurus did not ask for a merge. It was forced. Because of the poor handling, the reason I play this game, my friends, are now dropping one by one. They are leaving this game because it is no longer fun. The people I have played with for close to a year, the reason I come back are beginning to leave. Quite honestly, this makes me not want to play anymore either.

Thank you to the developers of this game for ruining my experience. Thank you for destroying a server of dedicated and loyal players to this game. Thank you for not listening and handling the situation poorly. Hopefully you get the sarcasm because you have not understood a single thing we've said in the last month. Finally, thank you for helping me to gain my valuable time back to be more productive with my life. Since you screwed up this game, it's been very easy for me to quit playing.

I'm sure many will disagree with my thoughts, but I figured id voice my opinion.

hi Carter, we've done a lot for this merging and many aspects are concerned before that.
1. we had announcements(twice) about the merging, a poll was open for all players to vote for merging.
2. Taurus launched about a month earlier than Scorpio, players in Taurus should be much more developed and have their advantages than Scorpio, how come Scorpio have the numbers, ships?
3. Regarding to the location, the whole location system was moved as what it was in Taurus, it means if you have 9 planets in same Galaxy, they will be still in same Galaxy after merging, 3 relocation cards are given only for your convenience.
however, the new Scorpio is more competitive compare to Taurus, but it's been seen as much more active which is for most players would like to see.

Return to “General Discussion”