Alliance Ranks (Poseidon)

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

h3xkore

Alliance Ranks (Poseidon)

Postby h3xkore » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:36 pm

As you scroll through alliance's the ranks stay from 1-7. they dont change from rank 8 on up, everyone of the lists is 1-7. real bug, not only one experiencing this. plz fix?

Racer

Re: Alliance Ranks (Poseidon)

Postby Racer » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 pm

h3xkore wrote:As you scroll through alliance's the ranks stay from 1-7. they dont change from rank 8 on up, everyone of the lists is 1-7. real bug, not only one experiencing this. plz fix?

I'm from Scorpio and it appears to be a universal change. Personally I find it rather annoying.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Don't quote me on this, but I believe it is a connection/refresh error. Closing out of the alliance ranks and reloading them typically does the trick unless your wifi/data connection is really bad.

h3xkore

Postby h3xkore » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:33 am

Talizorah wrote:Don't quote me on this, but I believe it is a connection/refresh error. Closing out of the alliance ranks and reloading them typically does the trick unless your wifi/data connection is really bad.

that does not fix for me no matter how many times i try to refresh and doesnt matter how good connection. on wifi or on my phone internet. not an account problem either because it is same way for my other 2 accounts...btw sorry for quoting you after you said not to lol

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”