Forum Suggestions

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Racer

Forum Suggestions

Postby Racer » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:51 pm

I would like to propose a few (minor) changes to the forum: First, I think it would be nice to have the alliance forum section subdivided by individual servers. I believe it would make that forum section more orderly.

Second, the "forum rules" should be filled in to prevent confusion as to what the rules really are. I suggest that one of the forum moderators would do this since they know the ins and outs of this forum.

I feel that these small changes will provide a slight increase in accessability to the forum, especially for the newer people.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Forum Suggestions

Postby Talizorah » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi Racer, Forum Rules are actually posted under News and Announcements and can be found at this link:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5

I am trying to get them moved to the Forum Rules section, however, that section is only available for the forum admin to post in. I will let you know if/when the rules are posted there.

-Tali

Racer

Re: Forum Suggestions

Postby Racer » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Ok, thanks

zionspirex

Re: Forum Suggestions. my game suggestions

Postby zionspirex » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:45 am

Hi from zionspirex. char; Answer on Demeter server. These are some of my game suggestions. So far I have sent over 10 game ideas thru settings in game. I would like a unique purchas for heroes in game. Considering theres a robotics factory, robot heroes would be nice. These heroes can give base a unique advantage such as plus 20% gas income. These suggestions I have allready submitted but also I would like to see heroes wondering around base and other robots and aliens and savilions walking around or flying around etc, a function to zoom in would be good also if u had more ambience of a planet purchased. Another idea is to have variety in planets where by artists get together and make up to eight different planet looks, giving variety and not the feeling of each planet is the same. A download I think could turn this game into a massively liked game. If Sphinx company like my ideas u can email me on linked email to this forum account and my game account. Gaw is much liked by me thats why I have come here to furver open my ideas up.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”