Account hacked

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

kraken45100

Account hacked

Postby kraken45100 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:28 am

Hello

I am french...sorry if my english isn't very good.

my first account kraken45 has been hacked in artemis land, by someone. :evil: :evil:
how is it possible..? I sent messages to "me".. may be he is russian...!?
he told me that he hacked easier my account mail and he used my password game in first account to play how he wants.

I am afraid if he could steal my money bank.

I just wanted to erase kraken45 account.
After bank audit, he didn't spend my money.. unless black money game...about 150

Actually my account is kraken45100
What you can do for me...?

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Account hacked

Postby Talizorah » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi kraken,

I am terribly sorry to hear about this. I have passed on the message to the Support Team. In the mean time, I would suggest changing any password that particular email address is linked to, including that email's password. You can then change your account password through the password recovery option. Follow these steps:

1) log out of the game, and go to the account selection screen.
2) click the login button.
3) click "My Password?"
4) enter your account name and submit. Your email address linked with your account will be sent a link to change your account password. If you receive a 1002 error, you entered your account name incorrectly. If you receive the 1016 error, you will need to take a screenshot of it and email support@sphinxjoy.com with your commander name and server and they will send you the link.
5) click the link in your email and change your password.

I would first send an email to support@sphinxjoy.com about your account being hacked. Provide your commander name and server, and the email address registered to that account. Then follow the steps to change your password, or do it at the same time - up to you.

Hopefully the Support Team will be able to help you here, but for sure you can get ahold of them via email. Again, I apologize for this happening, and I hope it can be resolved soon. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best of luck!
-Tali

Support Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Account hacked

Postby Support Team » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:06 am

hi, can you please be more specify about the time and date when the hack happened? we'll check into this and see what we can do for you. for the moment, please follow the procedure provided by our forum moderator to change your password and avoid any further loss on your account.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”