The Leo/Scorpio merge is screwed up.

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

traffer

The Leo/Scorpio merge is screwed up.

Postby traffer » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:38 am

1) The target server was changed at the last moment. So, the Leo players found themselves as Scorpio players.
2) Most of Leo players (including me) experiences the problem with access to their planets.
3) Some accounts of Leo players (including me) became not accessible at all. They get a time out error when trying to login to new Scorpio server.
4) It seems the established clusters of Leo players (including me) have been broken up as well. Many players found alien planets or empty slots inside their clusters that were not there before, and what should not have happened.
Last edited by traffer on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PTD450

Re: The Leo/Scorpio merge is screwed up.

Postby PTD450 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:52 am

I cannot open three of my planets, gives error message "DataError (reqGetPlanetInfoCb). Please help

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:55 am

There was an error with the merge, we are all waiting on feedback response, which I'd assume will be arriving around 18:00 server time, as that's the typical time they respond. All planets were bubbled for 28 hrs starting around 03:00 server time, and hopefully the issue will be resolved by then.

If you cannot log into the game, send them an email at support@sphinxjoy.com.

I'll update as I hear anything.

-Tali

traffer

Postby traffer » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:09 am

the clocks are ticking, the time is passing, but nothing changed. Accounts and planets are still inaccessible.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:18 pm

If your account was inaccessible, a relocation card should have been awarded to that account. Please check your System Messages tab for this. Click on the image in the mail to accept the card.

If you have any additional issues logging in, or feel you should have received a reward due to being locked out of your account from the server merge, please send an email to support@sphinxjoy.com with your commander name of the affected account(s) and the server. You could also send via in-game feedback.

-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”