Radar Station, Warning tab. Unfriendly behavior

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

traffer

Radar Station, Warning tab. Unfriendly behavior

Postby traffer » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:11 pm

List of warnings at radar station has really incorrect behavior from UX perspective.
Today there was a situation when I had about 20+ incoming attacks simultaneously. I wasn't able to check particular warning which was at the bottom of the list, because the list of warnings is scrolled to the top every time when every next attack is reached the target ( my planet).
As far as I understand it, you use UITableView to display the list of warnings. It'd be nice if you consider insertion/deletion of every new/old warning instead of direct reloading of entire list by using [UITableView reloadData] method. If I'm wrong, anyway, please fix the issue :?

Dev Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Radar Station, Warning tab. Unfriendly behavior

Postby Dev Team » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:27 pm

traffer wrote:List of warnings at radar station has really incorrect behavior from UX perspective.
Today there was a situation when I had about 20+ incoming attacks simultaneously. I wasn't able to check particular warning which was at the bottom of the list, because the list of warnings is scrolled to the top every time when every next attack is reached the target ( my planet).
As far as I understand it, you use UITableView to display the list of warnings. It'd be nice if you consider insertion/deletion of every new/old warning instead of direct reloading of entire list by using [UITableView reloadData] method. If I'm wrong, anyway, please fix the issue :?

Thanks a lot for your advice.
It is very unfriendly behavior.we will fix it asap.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”