Resource Issue

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Jeter

Resource Issue

Postby Jeter » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:16 pm

I believe I'm having an issue/bug with resource build up over the last few days.
I currently have a buff for +50% Crystal and +50% Gas and the res build up is still very low.
My 6 planets should produce in 24 hours with buffs:
M: 5,620,000
C: 5,640,000
G: 2,300,000
In the last 24 hours they have produced:
M: 86,000
C: 86,000
G: -85,000 (I'm going negative due to low res build up and fleet save)
Please let me know if there is a know bug or if you can help in any way.
-Thanks

Jeter

Re: Resource Issue

Postby Jeter » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:16 pm

So since my original post I've been tracking res build up and it's been fine.
The one change I've made is... Before my fleets come back to my planets, I've been making sure I look at all my planets and let the res amounts update on the screen. Then my fleets come in and the res amounts are all ok.

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby sphinx.frank » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:59 am

Resources figures displayed at your right corner refreshes every 30 seconds, you can refresh it manually by clicking on it. nice to see you figured it out by yourself. please let us know if there are any other issues.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:49 pm

I've had this issue too. The key is to make sure the res is refreshed before your fleets come back, otherwise what res would have been made while your fleet was out on FS is lost for good. This happens explicitly when you FS more res than what the planets capacity is, especially when the amount is right around capacity.

Say my mines produce 10% capacity per hour of a given res. When I FS my res for an hour, and my capacity is at 91% (capacity drops to 0% while the fleet is out). When the fleet gets back after that hour, if I did not make sure the planet res count had refreshed, the planet capacity says 100%, and the extra 1% of res is missing. After that you are stuck having to manually refresh or you lose all res produced while the res is FSed.

If there is any way to fix this, it would be much appreciated!

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby sphinx.frank » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Talizorah wrote:I've had this issue too. The key is to make sure the res is refreshed before your fleets come back, otherwise what res would have been made while your fleet was out on FS is lost for good. This happens explicitly when you FS more res than what the planets capacity is, especially when the amount is right around capacity.

Say my mines produce 10% capacity per hour of a given res. When I FS my res for an hour, and my capacity is at 91% (capacity drops to 0% while the fleet is out). When the fleet gets back after that hour, if I did not make sure the planet res count had refreshed, the planet capacity says 100%, and the extra 1% of res is missing. After that you are stuck having to manually refresh or you lose all res produced while the res is FSed.

If there is any way to fix this, it would be much appreciated!

thanks Talizorah, the issue has been noticed and sent to devs. we'll try to fix it asap.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”