FIX THE SERVERS NOW

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Analking

FIX THE SERVERS NOW

Postby Analking » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:54 pm

It is unacceptable that you have not communicated with any of the players as to what is going on. I had to restart my phone and now I am unable to log into my account. I know many other players are having this issue too and because of this they are at risk of have there whole fleet wiped and their resources stolen because some players are still able to login. Fix this now and learn to communicate a problem when it occurs. Everyone needs to be locked out of the server until this is fixed in so that no one can be taken advantage of. This is a disgrace and if I lose anything I expect to be compensated for it as Iv just recently paid money for this game. What a disgrace...

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: FIX THE SERVERS NOW

Postby sphinx.frank » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:47 pm

hi, servers were disconnected for some reason, we are sorry for any inconvenience brought to you. it's back online now, we've had some compensation for you to claim in game. if you have any further issues please contact our support team. thank you for your understanding.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”