Lost Fleets

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

George-LEO

Lost Fleets

Postby George-LEO » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Several of my alliance-mates have lost their fleets and RSS to folks who decided to attack them during the pendency of a server login outage. That is NOT acceptable. As a PP9 customer, I fully expect that each and every ship, unit of metal, crystal, and gas will be restored to each of the players who lost months of work due to your inability to maintain your equipment.

COMMANDER NAME: George
SERVER: Leo
ALLIANCE: Federation

Make this right...............

Analking

Re: Lost Fleets

Postby Analking » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Is this happening on every server?

Sr225

Postby Sr225 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:03 pm

All servers

Col. McCorrmic

Postby Col. McCorrmic » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Actually, I think I will file a formal complant with iTunes. They keep doing this and everytime it gets worse and worse. Apple has standards and if we demand all our money back for faulty service and bad customer service they might take us seriously.

George-LEO

Postby George-LEO » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Col., I have been thinking of doing the same. We have all spent good money and time on this game. As much as I enjoy it, I had hoped to avoid actually complaining or being a problem.....however, the service is becoming very poor and compensation for goofs is a joke. My complaint will likely be right behind yours.

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby sphinx.frank » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:40 pm

hi guys, you can contact our support team through in game Feedback for your losses during the disconnection of servers, they will take care of your queries.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”