Missing Dark Matter

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

s28756565

Missing Dark Matter

Postby s28756565 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:37 am

I have used Tapjoy to earn dark matter but it has not been added to my account. I ahev checked with Tapjoy and all the offers have been payed out by them. I am missing 75 dark matter for purchasing an ebook with the KOBO book offer, 4 dark matter for downloading and running Age of warring empire, 5 dark matter for star wars assault team, 11 dark matter for downloading and running fairway solitaire blast, 8 dark matter for downloading and running trivagos app and 5 dark matter for downloading and running wartune hall of heroes.
This comes to quite a bit of dark matter that I was going to use towards buying an 80% trigger.

UseAsDirected

Re: Missing Dark Matter

Postby UseAsDirected » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:59 am

I've had the same issue. I downloaded a few applications to get 1-3 dark matter but it didn't work so I avoided the rest of them. I don't mind paying for the game but I must say I normally invest in a game I enjoy but if I don't get the "free" dark matter I earned I doubt I'll buy any with real money.

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby sphinx.frank » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:52 am

hey guys, i'm afraid that you need to contact Tapjoy for these missing Dark Matters, as they are the channel supposed to pay out them and get paid by game developers.

posius

Postby posius » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:55 am

hello I have made ​​the payment of dark matter in the game but I was not charged, he tells me to do the download, why?

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”