Fate!

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Fate!

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:45 am

After looking through the new Fate system it looks very promising. Of course there will be a lot of extra "work", but now there is a reason to make save the rare heroes and make them 6* even if you are not using them then and there.

I think this can change a lot in how the dynamic will be in fights. I'm really looking forward to testing this out!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Golgo9

Re: Fate!

Postby Golgo9 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:23 am

This update is extremely good. Not only it gives a new "long-term" objective, it also changes the dynamic on how one can team-build. Some heroes will become more efficient with regards to the other heroes the player already has. So I'm sad because I was working on a Bedivere but it will have 0 fate.

Also the players will now have to choose between getting fate or getting the epic soulbox frequently, it's quite an interesting dilemma.

They also released a bunch of new epic and legendary heroes. I have only rapidly checked their different stats but few of them seem to stand out :

Cetra, queen of Blizzard (leg) : negative effect dispel, mass regeneration based on %grouphp, increased speed, takes off a portion of health off the enemy heroes at the beginning of the combat.
A really strong healer and one of the few heroes benefitting from an increased speed passive. I don't know her base stats but at high level she has the potential to become the strongest healing machine.

Jessie, Templar Captain (epic) : Basically epic version of Sarini Conjurer. However her buff only lasts for a certain period of time. Depending on the % and the duration of her aura, she could possibly completely replace S Conjurer.

Rayton, Praetorian Commander (epic) : Moore in epic version. When using his skill he gets extra attack damage AND gets the heal at the end of the immortality effect.

Ryu, Sea Dragon of Abyss : His skill can stun in a column, and he passively targets back row enemy first. Most likely the strongest passive skill (except auras) if it is used correctly.

Hel, Reaper of Souls : Attacks on all front row heroes passively. Her active can cause bursting to all front row ennemies. This hero itself justifies the existence of burst teams. I'm curious about her speed though, if she's as slow as Nono she will be simply useless imo.

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:11 am

I really like these new fate system. The only thing i dislike about it is that it is very hard to obtain on legendary heroes since you require 4/5 other legendaries to get it.

And i really dont like that some heroes require Morgana for fate, which can never be achieved unless you spend a lot of money to reach that vip level.

The new heroes also look very promising and i think it is a good thing that there are more and more heroes available so you will have many ways to build a cool team.

Now i am just sorry that i sold nearly all my rare heroes for the soul box and i will not be getting the fate for the 5/6 stars anytime soon ;)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:14 am

Golgo9 wrote:This update is extremely good. Not only it gives a new "long-term" objective, it also changes the dynamic on how one can team-build. Some heroes will become more efficient with regards to the other heroes the player already has. So I'm sad because I was working on a Bedivere but it will have 0 fate.

Also the players will now have to choose between getting fate or getting the epic soulbox frequently, it's quite an interesting dilemma.

They also released a bunch of new epic and legendary heroes. I have only rapidly checked their different stats but few of them seem to stand out :

Cetra, queen of Blizzard (leg) : negative effect dispel, mass regeneration based on %grouphp, increased speed, takes off a portion of health off the enemy heroes at the beginning of the combat.
A really strong healer and one of the few heroes benefitting from an increased speed passive. I don't know her base stats but at high level she has the potential to become the strongest healing machine.

Jessie, Templar Captain (epic) : Basically epic version of Sarini Conjurer. However her buff only lasts for a certain period of time. Depending on the % and the duration of her aura, she could possibly completely replace S Conjurer.

Rayton, Praetorian Commander (epic) : Moore in epic version. When using his skill he gets extra attack damage AND gets the heal at the end of the immortality effect.

Ryu, Sea Dragon of Abyss : His skill can stun in a column, and he passively targets back row enemy first. Most likely the strongest passive skill (except auras) if it is used correctly.

Hel, Reaper of Souls : Attacks on all front row heroes passively. Her active can cause bursting to all front row ennemies. This hero itself justifies the existence of burst teams. I'm curious about her speed though, if she's as slow as Nono she will be simply useless imo.

This might be the best update so far. I would prefer less new heroes since I'm not even close to have the ones I already have fully upgraded, but I can live with that. The new heroes looks good, especially Cetra and Jessie. Cetra might become the best hero in the game depending on stats. I would really like her in my collection!. And Jessie seems very good. All in all a lot of new exciting heroes and the Fate system makes it even more important to get them!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:21 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:I really like these new fate system. The only thing i dislike about it is that it is very hard to obtain on legendary heroes since you require 4/5 other legendaries to get it.

And i really dont like that some heroes require Morgana for fate, which can never be achieved unless you spend a lot of money to reach that vip level.

The new heroes also look very promising and i think it is a good thing that there are more and more heroes available so you will have many ways to build a cool team.

Now i am just sorry that i sold nearly all my rare heroes for the soul box and i will not be getting the fate for the 5/6 stars anytime soon ;)

It will be very hard for the Legendary heroes. Almost too hard. The Epic (and even some Rare) heroes are already very close to the Legendary ones, so the last of Fate might make them useless for a while. A very good point that I didn't think of at first.

I think it's okay to have Morgana in the mix. The ones that has paid for her should get something extra. After all the paying customers are the ones that keeps this game alive. I only have her on my main account, and would need her on others. But she is too expensive to have on secondary accounts I think. At least we get some Fate from 3 and 4 stars as well!

You are not the only one that has emptied out on Rare heroes/souls to get Epic heroes. I guess we just have to build up the soul base again!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36 am

I do not agree with you on Morgana 1stSpade.

For what reason should i get Morgana just to unlock the fate for Ameera?
As you already said she is not the best legendary and due to not being able to get her full fate support makes her even more worse. Nono also has Morgana for fate support, which will make him also weaker than he already is.

Generally i don't like it in a game like this when you compare two legendaries where 100% of the people easily agree that hero A is way better than hero B. It makes people feel bad when they finally draw a legendary and it is only hero B. In a game like this you should always be happy to draw a legendary no matter which one it is and getting one that you can never get to 100% of its power level unless you pay ~1000 USD is not a good player experience.

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:44 am

The new heroes looks good, especially Cetra and Jessie

I concur, I can't wait to get my hands on Jessie (although I'm sad because I just recently spend a lot of ressources to get my S conjurer stronger).
I really like that all the new heroes have somewhat unique (or rare) abilities, because it allows players to tweak their team and create new metas. I can't wait to see all these new heroes in action.

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:43 am

I like that they fixed the Ancient box more then anything else, i like the new characters etc but there are still alot of technical issues, and other requests that have been long standing that should have been repaired or worked on first. We just had an intro to new characters a month ago and "event" being listed as the only way to obtain yet haven't had a decent event since Thanksgiving and definately nothing which introduced any of the last new "event only" characters. That being said I also think the Fate system shouldn't be based on who you currently have in your bag but who you have unlocked. Just trying to keep 48 characters in your bag for 2 6 person teams let alone 72 for your online combat team is ridiculous.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Personally, my biggest question lies with Steel and Smauke; Why nuke their worth while letting Anubis and Cetra run free...?
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:27 pm

ReversedArcana wrote:@GLR: It is based on who you have unlocked. I can testify to this, as I only have about 12 permanent heroes in my bag, and have a lot of Fates filled up .

Yeah i noticed that while i was doing a more in-depth research on the characters. I retract my statement.
That was also part of what i was getting at ReversedArcana. I mentioned about the event only characters and lack of decent events. i have also noticed we seem to get much better response by sending messages on the facebook page over feedback ingame.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Return to “General Discussion”