Just started - 6 days ago

New players can find helps here.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

BigDimz

Just started - 6 days ago

Postby BigDimz » Wed May 31, 2017 6:56 am

Hi all,

I'm new and have read as much as I could on this forum but have some strategy and other questions.

My level: 46

My heroes:

5 star - Cetra, Buddha, Hispiss, Ameera, Scorpius, Kitsune
4 star - Jane, Aric, Virgo, Besti

EDIT: I can get Jessie from the Event. 26/50 Marian souls, 25/40 Sarah souls, 6/40 Estelle souls - please let me know if I need to pursue any of these.

A lot of the posts are quite old here and I understand some heroes were nerfed/buffed.

I'm looking for some team building advice and some general recommendations on who to get from the various stores (Arena, daily shop, Friend, Guild, etc.). I'm also very active and online most of the day. Please add me (fU658C). I'm also looking for a guild that is active so that I can help with my contribution.

Thanks for reading.

Dimz

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Just started - 6 days ago

Postby 1stSpade » Wed May 31, 2017 12:08 pm

BigDimz wrote:Hi all,

I'm new and have read as much as I could on this forum but have some strategy and other questions.

My level: 46

My heroes:

5 star - Cetra, Buddha, Hispiss, Ameera, Scorpius, Kitsune
4 star - Jane, Aric, Virgo, Besti

EDIT: I can get Jessie from the Event. 26/50 Marian souls, 25/40 Sarah souls, 6/40 Estelle souls - please let me know if I need to pursue any of these.

A lot of the posts are quite old here and I understand some heroes were nerfed/buffed.

I'm looking for some team building advice and some general recommendations on who to get from the various stores (Arena, daily shop, Friend, Guild, etc.). I'm also very active and online most of the day. Please add me (fU658C). I'm also looking for a guild that is active so that I can help with my contribution.

Thanks for reading.

Dimz

You have a very good start for being at level 46. Cetra and Buddha are heroes that you can both pray for and they develop very well. And they are both very good for any type of team. So I would focus max on those from now and even awake both of them. Of the others Virgo is the best, but you already have two very good healers, so I would focus on the other two first.

To be very blunt: Hisspiss and Ameera are maybe the two least useful Legendary heroes. So I would not put too much effort into developing them. It's also very expensive to develop many Legendary heroes from the start (in gold that is).

You can go two ways with your team: Physical or magic. Since you don't have any very good of either, I would maybe let the next Legendary decide which way to go. Before magic was the only way to go, but now there is a few very strong physical heroes that has balanced the game more (Hanzo and Smauke especially). Of magic heroes Anubis is still very good despite being nerfed and Rahl is maybe the best Epic hero and easy to get, so if you get those they are a good place to start. Steel is a newer and also very good magic hero.

If you think long term and Peak Arena, physical heroes are best there (but NOT Smauke). I used to not like warriors, but they are performing better now and a hero like Bolton is a good counter for Hanzo.

Many of the new heroes you can't pray for (Hanzo, Smauke, Steel etc), so for these you need two of.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

BigDimz

Postby BigDimz » Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Thanks.

What should I do with my resources? (gold, crystals, etc.)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:41 am

BigDimz wrote:Thanks.

What should I do with my resources? (gold, crystals, etc.)

Gold you really can't get enough of. You will need more and more the more you play. Late in the game a million is nothing, so save and build up the amount of gold from the start. The last promotion for a Legendary hero is 1,000,000 for instance.

Your awakening crystals are probably the most important thing you got long term. But they are quite hard/expensive to get and you need a lot for each awakening. 165 x 5 for each hero is the ultimate goal. But you will first awaken 6 heroes before you awaken anyone 2 times (there are exceptions here, but that is only if you have a lot of crystals and very few good heroes). In general you awaken only Legendary heroes (also with a few exceptions like Rahl, Siren and maybe Cassie and Virgo if your team is right for it). But focus on awakening Cetra and Buddha first. They are both super good awakened and they perform very well long term. They are both on my main team and the team of the guy that I battle the most with for first place in Call of Empress.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello,

How many times can we wake up a hero ?

Some others questions if you want :
Why are you not ranked in the arena ? The players who are the top do never win at the peak arena or the empress tournament.

How long it will take to have all the 3 stars, 4 stars and 5 stars heroes at level 150 without pay anything (what is my case and my choice) and 100 % of the heroes.

What is the interest of the game to you.

A friend of mine and I are searching for an active guild. Do you know a good 0ne.

Thank you very much

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Sortilège wrote:Hello,

Why are you not ranked in the arena ? The players who are the top do never win at the peak arena or the empress tournament.

How long it will take to have all the 3 stars, 4 stars and 5 stars heroes at level 150 without pay anything (what is my case and my choice) and 100 % of the heroes.

A friend of mine and I are searching for an active guild. Do you know a good 0ne.

Thank you very much

I will answer you questions as good as I can:

-You can awaken a hero 5 times

-There are several Arenas and new ones are created as new players start. I am in a very early one

That will take at least 3 years I think. To get 100 % is very difficult. I still have "only" 99 :)

I like the building of characters and putting teams together to battle other players

Mine is pretty good, but it's full now. Ask to join one in the Guild Forum
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Thank you very much 1st Spade for all your answers.

Rezzik

Postby Rezzik » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Either of my guilds are good; From the ashes and dumbledores army

Both are quite active guilds and turn over the dungeons well. Dumbledores army turns them over a little quicker, but the members are so on line so much that it can be difficult to get the guild gifts at times. It is also the stricter one for contribution, I think there is a minimum of 4 or 500 per member per week or they will replace you. I personally like this since I like the speed of turning over the dungeons. From the ashes is also good, it's probably about a half day slower on the dungeon re-set, which is still good, it's easier to get the guild gifts if you can check in quickly every few hours when a dungeon is active

Both are helpful if you ask questions

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:17 am

Than you Rezzik for all the information. Bran and I would like to join From the ashes. First of all, we are going to leave our dead guild.

See you soon !!

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:23 am

I just forgot to say that we both are on Line, Braan and I

Return to “New Players Forum”