New next dragon green

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Game of Summoner and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Pablo 92

New next dragon green

Postby Pablo 92 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:11 am

I have a great idea for passive skill of green dragon if this is ranger:

heart of predator : his attack don't miss never

Heart of predator ex: his attack dont miss and his debuff duration -2 sec

In this way the game evolve in strategies and dont molopolize

Pablo 92

Re: New next dragon green

Postby Pablo 92 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:03 pm

I thought of a possibility for active skill:
Depth of the forest : causes physical damage to one back row enemy hero , damage caused is a percentage of physical damage plus extra damage. Increases speed of the hero by 50% for x sec

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:57 am

Pablo 92 wrote:I thought of a possibility for active skill:
Depth of the forest : causes physical damage to one back row enemy hero , damage caused is a percentage of physical damage plus extra damage. Increases speed of the hero by 50% for x sec

This would be an interesting skill. Very harmful, so the time has to be very limited (since it will fire again very soon with increased speed).
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:52 am

I thought he should be stronger than hanzo and that it can not be affected too much by the negative effects of smauke and buddha. his attack does not ignore the defense so it will not be invincible as an hanzo but only against it.this will open new possible combinations of teams because he will win the best and not the one who owns hanzo. more speed after skill is almost a double attack as natalia so it is not exaggerated.

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 am

If you want i tell you how to make the max stats. Thanks a lot

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:15 am

Pablo 92 wrote:I thought he should be stronger than hanzo and that it can not be affected too much by the negative effects of smauke and buddha. his attack does not ignore the defense so it will not be invincible as an hanzo but only against it.this will open new possible combinations of teams because he will win the best and not the one who owns hanzo. more speed after skill is almost a double attack as natalia so it is not exaggerated.

I don't think we need a hero that is stronger than Hanzo. That would be too strong, I think. But as strong as Hanzo with new abilities would be nice. I think the game has pretty good balance now with the heroes that are in it. You can perform well even without Hanzo (as you do more than anyone else) and there is not one single other hero you have to have, not even Cetra. I think new heroes can be a bit stronger than most others today, but heroes stronger than Hanzo would be too strong. I think a new stronger Warrior or Priest would be more interesting for the game. Since Smauke the Warriors have been so so. And the last priest I don't like at all.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:18 am

as long as no one uses three hanzo in the team is fine otherwise it will be necessary My dragon. anyway I meant it would be stronger than hanzo if it was against it otherwise it would be at the natalia level because he can attack in first turn even though there is a buddha and after active skill he can attack 2 time in 3 attack with 50% of speed plus. I think my idea is essential

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:10 am

I waiting for this dragon... sphinx have promised

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”