Sturdon

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Sturdon

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:01 am

The newest dragon in the game, Sturgon, is a hero that I got, developed, but never found a place on the team to. It looks very good on paper, but I cannot seem to find a spot where he is better than the older heroes.

Do you guys like him? Who does he kick out on your team?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ECOMANIAC

Re: Sturdon

Postby ECOMANIAC » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:43 am

Athena / Sturdon

They compete for the spot. Who is better?
From what i have seen the Sturdon shield on start might be better than the extra energy???

Nether the less, there is no room for any in the shadow of the incredible 6 hero Hanzo team :)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:50 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:Athena / Sturdon

They compete for the spot. Who is better?
From what i have seen the Sturdon shield on start might be better than the extra energy???

Nether the less, there is no room for any in the shadow of the incredible 6 hero Hanzo team :)

I have tried swapping Athena and Buddha for Sturdon in different positions. The results has been improved with Sturdon.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:58 am

I am thinking about the evolution of my team.
For the moment : Hanzo Leonardo Natalia awaken once Asura awaken once Rayton and Jessie.
Wish to get Bolton and Cetra would took the place of Rayton and Jessie.
The question is about Leonardo. I wonder to get Cloris Shaka Sturdon or Athena.
Who would be the best choice in your opinion??
The idea is to balance this physical team. May be Cloris or Sturdon...
Thank you

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Sortilège wrote:I am thinking about the evolution of my team.
For the moment : Hanzo Leonardo Natalia awaken once Asura awaken once Rayton and Jessie.
Thank you

Hanzo, Natalia and Asura are a very good combo. They all hit hard and using Cassie with them is not a bad idea. I have not used Rayton very much and never had him awakened, so I can't give much info about him. Leonardo is good for attacking, so I would keep him and max him out. He is the best defense against Hanzo.

Bolton and Cetra are very good heroes, both on 6 vs. 6 battles and in Peak Arena. Cetra is the most useful hero that you don't have, so getting her would be high priority. Bolton you can live without more easily, but I like him more than I did before.

Sturdon I don't like, so I would never recommend him. I have him without using him in many accounts and to be honest I regret awakening him at all. The Buddha is very good for mixed teams and most teams use him. Athena is also very good, but I would aim for the Buddha first (and you can pray for him as well). Chloris is very good for attacking. I like her maybe more than I should :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:10 pm

thank you 1st Spade for the information. I think that it would be smart to wake up Shaka first.

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Other good questions :
About the God prayer : some heroes can't be got by prayer. I heard about Svafa some else heroes ??
What are the fastest heroes ? I noticed that Natalia is very fast much more than all my other heroes. It is important even she isn't the strongest.
Thank you

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:09 am

Sortilège wrote:Other good questions :
About the God prayer : some heroes can't be got by prayer. I heard about Svafa some else heroes ??
What are the fastest heroes ? I noticed that Natalia is very fast much more than all my other heroes. It is important even she isn't the strongest.
Thank you

You usually can't pray for new heroes. It takes from about 6 months to a couple of years before you can do it after the first release.

In general Rangers are the fastest heroes in the game. The fastest is Goblin Snatcher, a rare hero.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:20 am

Than you 1st Spade for the answer but in my mind I wasn't thinking about something else than legend and epic heroes when I wrote these words. So do you know who is the fastest legend hero and the fastest epic hero ??
No top players use rare heroes sorry for the goblin

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:20 am

1stSpade wrote:
Sortilège wrote:I am thinking about the evolution of my team.
Thank you

Hanzo, Natalia and Asura are a very good combo. They all hit hard and using Cassie with them is not a bad idea. I have not used Rayton very much and never had him awakened, so I can't give much info about him. Leonardo is good for attacking, so I would keep him and max him out. He is the best defense against Hanzo.

Bolton and Cetra are very good heroes, both on 6 vs. 6 battles and in Peak Arena. Cetra is the most useful hero that you don't have, so getting her would be high priority. Bolton you can live without more easily, but I like him more than I did before.

Sturdon I don't like, so I would never recommend him. I have him without using him in many accounts and to be honest I regret awakening him at all. The Buddha is very good for mixed teams and most teams use him. Athena is also very good, but I would aim for the Buddha first (and you can pray for him as well). Chloris is very good for attacking. I like her maybe more than I should :)

Is this the post you say I give you bad advice in, Sort?

If so I could not agree with you less. I did not tell you that Bolton was the first choice. You English is bad, so I will simply not try to give you advice here. I have tried my best several times, but if you think I try to do anything but giving good advice here I have no interest of helping you.

At this point nobody had started using 2 Athenas and the Buddha was the most used (and it is still used on many teams). I also write that Bolton is good in many places and I use him a lot still for all my teams that got him. He is very useful in many setups with a weaker team against a stronger one.
///
Having more than one account is something I have advised other players to start with for a long time. It is one way of "solving" this game that I found to be interesting. Of course I want the best results possible for all my accounts. Just as other players want for their accounts, no matter how many they have.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “General Discussion”