no pleasure

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Game of Summoner and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Sortilège

no pleasure

Postby Sortilège » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:16 pm

I don't know what's going on with the game.

Peak Arena
Only 2 or 3 players are able to win. The interest is just to get some codex and gold. If you do some stats with the final table you will know quickly that the best heroes are :
Hanzo about 93% wins
Svafa about 80% wins
Steel about 65% wins.
If you know who will win the duels you can know who will win the set and the game. At the end there is not a lot of surprises. And while the 1/4 and 1/2 the gap between the players is far too big.

Empress tournament
The last heroes added had wholly unbalanced the game.
With Chloris you can win even a really weaker team. Till 10000 points I think. What about Rahl by now.
And Athena she is the hero you need to have. Such a point that top players all have between 3 and 1 Athena.
So why created so many heroes when only 5 or 6 are usefull. You want the perfect composition :
Athena Chloris Hanzo Smauke Cetra Shaka.

To kill the game for good the should delete the limit number of accounts. Ten is not enough 100 would be a good idea.

Sortilège

Re: no pleasure

Postby Sortilège » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:28 pm

For the PA it would be good to have special events and rules. For instance PA with only 3 stars heroes.... it would give back some interest to the game and to the 3 and 4 stars heroes.

For the CE you should add a moon time to avoid that all the players have yhe same team. Four colors so while one month green heroes are 1,5 X stronger. Next month red heroes, next month yellow heroes....
And do the same with the type if heroes warrior healer and the last one. But with a different cycle like 3 weeks and not one month.
Add a special power for 3 and 4 stars heroes in order to they would get some chance yo win versus legendary heroes.
Of course decrease the powers of Chloris and Athena.

Without any changes and nothing new the game is dying. Since I am playing I saw a lot of good players leave the game : Cullirgones shadowgrey andeveloppersto.....
Attachments
PA.jpg
PA.jpg (215.58 KiB) Viewed 1885 times

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Your points are very valid. I suggested a lot of different types of events based on color, type, male/female, Epic only etc in Peak Arena when it was almost new. I suggested that they should have every 3rd or 4th week with something special to make it more interesting. But that hasn't happened.

Now there is only a handful of players that can win it.

The new heroes are strong. After Hanzo they needed to come up with some other good heroes for the game to not be best with 5-6 x Hanzo. They did a pretty good job, but they should in my opinion never allow more than one of each hero in a team. And the awakenings should only be max 3x. Now the best teams are too good compared to the newer ones, and catching up is very difficult.

That players quit is nothing new. That has happened regularly for 3 years. But now the number of new players are low, and with no new heroes they cannot be lucky and get a few good heroes that others don't have.

For the game to be attractive again, the developers has to do something. It has to be something new and attractive for the veterans and for the new players it must be easier to catch up.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 pm

To me you underrate the evil in the game.
If we add some new heroes stronger than all the older (otherwise pointless) all the players will try to get them so we will go to another standard team. And after ??
You just translate the unbalance to another configuration but nothing more. A few months later it would the same.
The problem is the too little of number of interesting heroes... 5 or 6... so the others have no interest and all the players have the same team.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:29 am

Sortilège wrote:To me you underrate the evil in the game.
If we add some new heroes stronger than all the older (otherwise pointless) all the players will try to get them so we will go to another standard team. And after ??
You just translate the unbalance to another configuration but nothing more. A few months later it would the same.
The problem is the too little of number of interesting heroes... 5 or 6... so the others have no interest and all the players have the same team.

I think "evil in the game" is a bit too much. I don't think it is evil, just a lack of understanding on how things will work.

With more heroes the game will be more interesting. If you give back the power to Thrack, that can become useable again and if the limit of heroes was 1, you wouldn't see teams with many Athenas or Hanzos.

If they instead had weakly strengtheners, the game could become very much fun.

Have green/yellow/blue and red weeks where these get double strength. Do the same for type (Warrior, Mage etc). You have many more options and using this there wouldn't be a very limited group of useable heroes again.

A small twitch like this could renew the game. But this I have asked for since about 2 years ago and nothing happens.

The bottom line is that the developers has to be willing to but in an effort to save the gmel If not, I'm afraid it will die by itself...
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Rezzik

Postby Rezzik » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:21 am

On this, I fully agree with you. Weekly boosters would make it much more interesting

Boosters for class, element, gender (male, female, other), and rarity. And the bonus timeframes should be broken up somehow so that it doesn’t get repetitive very quickly. Any set of new heroes will simply create a new dream team that everyone uses unless bonuses are not constant. Making rotating bonuses would definitely make us engage our brains again instead of running on the same auto pilot system that the developers seem to be using .

Also, taking the nerf off some the heroes would also help. Thrack , Anubis and any others that were once nerfed for being too powerful, but most likely are not anymore.

Rezzik

Postby Rezzik » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:58 am

Adding to my last post.

I think a 10% bonus per criteria met would work well.

Ex. Bonuses for red, female epic ranger. So Sarah would get a 40% bonus. Lily would get a 30%, Jane would also get a 30%, Leonardo would get 20%, Hanzo 10%, Bolton 0%, etc.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:30 am

Rezzik wrote:Adding to my last post.

I think a 10% bonus per criteria met would work well.

Ex. Bonuses for red, female epic ranger. So Sarah would get a 40% bonus. Lily would get a 30%, Jane would also get a 30%, Leonardo would get 20%, Hanzo 10%, Bolton 0%, etc.

I think they should vary the boosts so much that it will IN SOME WEEKS be almost useless with non-boosted heroes. Set the boost to 50 or even 100 %.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”