Event box

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Sortilège

Event box

Postby Sortilège » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:56 am

Hello
I would like to have some returns about the event box. How many legend did you get for how many attempts?
I got 2 legends for about 60 attempts.
My question is also about the independence of the draw. Sphinx answered me yes but I am not sure.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Event box

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:42 pm

Sortilège wrote:Hello
I would like to have some returns about the event box. How many legend did you get for how many attempts?
I got 2 legends for about 60 attempts.
My question is also about the independence of the draw. Sphinx answered me yes but I am not sure.

The Event box I a real lottery. I have had on one account 20 draws (x10) without getting a legendary in 1 of them, but I have also gotten Legendary ones in two consecutive draws. So it is really random. I don't think money used in game has any influence, but since it is so random already, it's hard to say.

I don't know what you mean about the independence of the draws. Could you please explain? Thank you :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:19 am

Independance means that each draw has the same probability to give a legend. Probability doesn't increase at the next draw.

On other subject, as you said that you have all the heroes I thought that you would try alternative teams (Virgo Siren Svafa Hanzo and Athena X 2 for instance) but all the superheroes have the same or almost. What makes me think there is only one good team. Not a good news for the game.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Sortilège wrote:Independance means that each draw has the same probability to give a legend. Probability doesn't increase at the next draw.

On other subject, as you said that you have all the heroes I thought that you would try alternative teams (Virgo Siren Svafa Hanzo and Athena X 2 for instance) but all the superheroes have the same or almost. What makes me think there is only one good team. Not a good news for the game.

Now I understand. As far as I know the probability is the same for each draw, independently of the earlier draws.

It pretty much is one set of heroes that works well in the game. Other setups can work, but they are not as good. At least in my experience. I have tried setups with Siren and Svafa, but they are simply not as good. I'm even trying out setups with Rare heroes, but I haven't found a good one yet.

A few or the heroes are a must as it is now, like Athena, Hanzo and Chloris or Steel. With the Buddha and the skill set it has, having a mixed team is super good. Not using the Buddha, you pretty much need two Athenas the way it is now. We need some new heroes!!!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:52 am

May be but what is the interest to have the same team for all your accounts? even they are weaker I think it would be more fun to play with a different squad.

I think you know how many VIP points matches a gem ?

If you have soon the possibility to awake a hero and that you have to choose between two heroes of your team you will choose the hero who have the less of awake ?

With all your gems I assume that you try to get 20 crystals to awake more quickly your heroes ?

I am waiting for the end of the year. If nothing new to give back interest to the game I will leave I think.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Sortilège wrote:May be but what is the interest to have the same team for all your accounts? even they are weaker I think it would be more fun to play with a different squad.

I think you know how many VIP points matches a gem ?

If you have soon the possibility to awake a hero and that you have to choose between two heroes of your team you will choose the hero who have the less of awake ?

With all your gems I assume that you try to get 20 crystals to awake more quickly your heroes ?

I am waiting for the end of the year. If nothing new to give back interest to the game I will leave I think.

I do have different squads. I have awakened one or two different heroes in my extra accounts, but usually they don't make the team. When you try and it doesn't work, I take them off my defense team, of course. For my attacking teams I try different things, but the best heroes are too superior to make the bad heroes usable.

You have some questions I don't understand:
I think you know how many VIP points matches a gem ? I have no clue what you mean here...

If you have soon the possibility to awake a hero and that you have to choose between two heroes of your team you will choose the hero who have the less of awake ? Same here...

I am also here unsure what you mean, but I try to get as much awakening crystals as possible. But the gems are quite limited. I get around 500 per week on my best accounts. It's only my main that get 800 to 1000 and there I use too much gems for testing different heroes. The cost of trying an awakening and take it away is 66 awakening stones, so it's way too expensive. I still try, but that makes me fall behind KYLES that only awaken the best heroes. So it's not making a lot of sense to test too much.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:54 am

4 days later Sphynx told me that one VIP point matches to one gem. So to be VIP 1 you need to buy 100 gems. Good to know.

I will be able soon to awake a water hero. My team is composed of Svafa 1 awake and Cetra 2 awakes. I think I will awake Svafa for the second time. My defend team will be stronger. She will be as strong then Asura 3 awakes but slower.
Cetra is also a good choice because she will fight more quickly. Now she needs about 12-15 seconds to cure the team. Versus Chloris, this is always tight and sometimes too late.

Kyles has only one account right ??
And Pbsq left so life is beautiful for you... even I don't think that a lack of opponents is a good thing.
So I noticed that I am one of your favourite victim. Last tournament, 2 of yours accounts defeated me in a few minutes so I lost 9 places quickly. And today Xmen defeated me to enter in the top 30... With your accounts you can defeat every player. Why not Rezzik 2 this morning ? his team is weaker than mine it would a logical choice no ? something personal or just a way to say hello ??

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:26 pm

And today Hulk and Ironman did the same made me lost 10 places. Although Ajax's team has only 43000....
Wondering if this is a good idea to ask advices to awake my next legend... if this is personal you would tell me bullshit....

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:07 pm

Sortilège wrote:And today Hulk and Ironman did the same made me lost 10 places. Although Ajax's team has only 43000....
Wondering if this is a good idea to ask advices to awake my next legend... if this is personal you would tell me bullshit....

I have tried to give all players here good advise. Always. You accusing me of something else is nothing but rude! :x

I haven't even been thinking about beating your account. If I have beaten your account twice today, that is a quite low number, considering how many accounts I have. I try to make the easiest way for me, and the total team score isn't what determines who is easiest to beat. But you probably just think that is me trying to give you wrong information, so don't listen to it. But other's can, if they like.

Since you don't trust me, I will from now leave it for others to answer your questions. For all others: I will of course try to answer your questions as good as I can, as I have always done :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Sortilège

Postby Sortilège » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:53 pm

It was just a question not an accusation. Doesn't worth to take it bad.
I saw your different accounts often defeated me so I just wondered if there is a reason... or no. That's all.

Return to “General Discussion”