I might let the downfall of this game make me quit

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

I might let the downfall of this game make me quit

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:21 pm

The way this game slowly has been falling apart because of a total lack of content and care from the publishers is sad to me. It was for years my favourite game and I have put way too much time and money into it. The new content that used to come was rarely fantastic, but absolutely good enough to keep the game being fun.

Now with over a year with NO added content the game is about getting a small selection of heroes and spend a lot of resources to make these as strong as possible. 90 % have the same heroes and even though other setups can work, they are rarely as good as the regular dream team.

So now the game is mainly about spending the highest amount of hours to hold the top spots. If I wanted to I could more or less keep the top 6 spots the whole week and I have had 9 of the top 18. When that is possible the game is flawed and/or totally unpopular.

So now I consider to quit, like so many before me. I have, of course, been thinking about playing with only 1 or 2 accounts, but knowing myself, I can't do that. I simply become too dedicated to play less then my best.

This totally braindead way of playing simply doesn't give me anything anymore. The game is solved and with no new content it will stay solved - and also boring.

I will be a little on and off now to see if I want to keep playing. But getting this far, I think I will stay out.

Thank you all for all the fun!

1stSpade

PS!

If Sphinxjoy people read this, please remove me as Moderator. You have stopped paying me the few gems per months (again), so there is no reason for me to be anything but a normal guest in here.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Pablo 92

Re: I might let the downfall of this game make me quit

Postby Pablo 92 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:54 am

I recognize your feelings, I also feel the same things I would also like to try all the possible strategies in the game but it will take years for the slowness that has gos in making you complete a fukin hero! I never thought about leaving but soon I will probably read only my name in the standings and it will not be a challenge after which I think the game will definitely close. gos could work there are no other games with the same dynamics and strategies but the developers create shit games for children done with the ass rather than perfecting the only successful work well (gos). I hope to meet you one day to shake hands without you there will not be the same fun farewell

Return to “General Discussion”