Unable to restore game password!

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

inqusitor

Unable to restore game password!

Postby inqusitor » Tue May 06, 2014 7:15 am

Hi,

I can't restore my game pass (hades server, login lord_zero)
On the pw restore page after I enter login and specify my email (which is the same I used to register here) I get an emty page http://50.18.217.82/usm1_en/forgotPassw ... Key=ING004

I tried to upload screenshots, but it also gives error The image file you tried to attach is invalid.

Pls assist

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Unable to restore game password!

Postby Talizorah » Tue May 06, 2014 11:51 am

Just checking, the login name you provided, is that your commander name? Your commander name, not the account name is what will be needed to check on your account.

inqusitor

Postby inqusitor » Tue May 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi again!
Ok, so I enter commander name which is s69971233 and click. Now it says: error code 1002 Account does not exist!

So I still need help...

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby sphinx.frank » Tue May 06, 2014 11:48 pm

you can try to follow the procedures: click on your account name at login page-> login->my password, it brings you to the link where you can change your password. i think you probably entered wrong info for your password changing, you need to enter your account name which is "lord_zero" then press Email Password.

inqusitor

Postby inqusitor » Wed May 07, 2014 12:50 am

Hi admin
>> you can try to follow the procedures: click on your account name at login page-> login->my password, it brings you to the link where you can change your password
- In order to do that I have to know the old password which I now try to recover!!
>> you need to enter your account name which is "lord_zero" then press Email Password.
- That's what I've done! And described what happened next in the very first post!
So your answer didn't help at all, pls read carefully.

inqusitor

Postby inqusitor » Wed May 07, 2014 3:33 am

Could you just email me the password? Or reset to random so I could change later

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Wed May 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Hi inqusitor,

I tried the method frank suggested and it worked without any issue on my iOS device. I assume using a computer will work just fine as well. You do not need to know your old password at any stage of this process. Simply hit "My Password?" and then enter your account name where prompted and it will send you an email. It takes a few moments to receive the email. After that, click the link on the email and you will be propmted to input a new password and verify it. After that the password should successfully be changed.

If you are unsure of what email address you have registered for that account, log into you account and click the "password" button under "settings". This will display the email address used for the account.

inqusitor

Postby inqusitor » Thu May 08, 2014 1:25 am

Hi, Talizorah.
I'm on android device and I'm happy that your described method works fine for you... But not for me!!!
That's why I asked simply to reset pass or email it to me directly.
Again and step by step!
1. I click "my password?" here https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7kh89o14o2in ... -13-54.png
2. I specified login and click "send" here https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1px2hza2ztkk ... -14-20.png
3. I receive a blank page abd password IS NOT coming to my mail!!! https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ou54ft042dif ... -14-36.png

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Thu May 08, 2014 10:12 am

Hey Inqusitor,

I did a google search for the 1016 error your last screenshot is showing and from the sound of this, it is an external error that has nothing to do with GaW's password recovery system. You could try using a different connection method as some websites I looked at suggested it might be a blocked network connection.

Once you have received an email, I have checked, and the reset works both using a device and computer.

inqusitor

Postby inqusitor » Fri May 09, 2014 2:32 am

The issue is now resolved. Thank you!

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”