Unable to restore game password!

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Patri

Re: Unable to restore game password!

Postby Patri » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Hello, i am a player in oracle, patri 40 kk points, i need recover my password for login, can anyone help me?? Account name is Gardian.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Unable to restore game password!

Postby Talizorah » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi Patri,

From the main page in GaW, click your account list>login>My Password?> enter your account name. Your account name looks like it is different than your commander name so make sure you enter the correct name. It is case sensitive. This will send a reset password to the email address linked to your account.

If you get a 1002 error code it means you put in an invalid account name. Best bet is to check that you do not have caps lock on as it is case sensitive.

If you continuously receive the 1016 error, please send an email to support@sphinxjoy.com explaining that it is the 1016 error, include your commander name and server, and attach a screenshot of the error. They should be able to help get your password recovered from there.

-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”